to many char's on 1 server

warsha

HI all

My problem:

i played on 3 dif server's before the server merge all imp classes , the problem what has come up right now

is that after the server merge i have on red eclipse 14/12 char's so i cant make a new 1.

to get all the parts for hk-51 companion i need atleast 1 rep char this means for me that i have to delete

3 char to open the 12 char slot.

seeing lowest char's are above lvl 22 ........this is harse seeing some are mine and some are from my kids.

i dont understand why a companion (the part's ) need to be in a pvp erea and you need to have a 2faction char

this is puching ppl in a situation they dont want to be in.

so how can this be solved ???? BW plz give a answer to this .

hi

to seekerofpower

i can see were this comment come's from but in my case isnt possible seeing there play only 1-2 days in 2 weeks time on my own pc.(because of the visting time i have with my sons).

but not to less BW shut not have pulled 3 server with char's to 1 server .

also its silly when you take in count thats we can make 16 dif char's (1X4 classes X 2 avd) x 2 factions.

and have only 12 char slots .

at the start we at only 8 slots if these were fulled up you went almost surten to a new server so its clear that with these merges slots became a problem, its something BW didnt check.

It's a tough situation to be in... But to be honest 14 characters is a LOT of toons. How can anyone really need that many alts? I get your boy(s) play on your account, but still! Since EA will likely not be of any help, I think you just need to weed out some of your duplicate toons and set some limits on your kidos as to how many characters they can make. I have 3 kids myself and my two oldest (12 and 8) have such sloppy habits when it comes to junking things up. Gotta lay down the law man :)

hi

1ste to seekerofpower

hi ty for you responds wasnt ment to be persanol if you took it this way . im sorry just giving more insite

on my persanol situtation.

to answer way i have so many char 's it because i have so many 50's

lets fase it the endgame isnt that big and what do you do if you are bored or interssed to other char classes

you make a new 1.

2 part is the population on the servers ..............there wasnt any ...making end game even harder, to do anything

this also takes in count the char from my kids they have both 2 each. with a high lvl

if i take you advice cleaning up my char list means delelting char with high gear,/ high pvp gear or deleting my kids char's i truly cant belive if you have this problem you do this to your kids me ......im not.

This game with all it story's and dif class speced is made for alts look at the lagacy build around alts

this new companion is made around the fact to build a alt on the other faction site.

i play the game like its given lot of classes with adv class en dif story's ...........en it is what i pay for .

if im limmited to a surten amount of char's then im cheated out of money

hope BW can understand my problem perhaps even more ppl out there with this situation.

hi

So after 3days i got a ingame responds from BW according to my problem

1 part sayed :: we are aware of the gear item problem when getting hk-51 on a alt or your main

check the forums and patchnote for updates.

2 part sayed :: at this time we cant help with problems accourding to the qline to get hk-51

we only serve solutions to story based problems.

3 part sayed :: solutions /problems accourding the to game mechanics or geting hk-51 can be posten on our web that

is monitord by use and if possible answerd.

so in other words no help from BW.

so took it on my self deleted 3 char to open slot12 to make a rep char so i can get the hk-part.

now i have him i can truely say its not worth it.

regret deleting my char's for this companion expected much more.

It's a tough situation to be in... But to be honest 14 characters is a LOT of toons. How can anyone really need that many alts? I get your boy(s) play on your account, but still! Since EA will likely not be of any help, I think you just need to weed out some of your duplicate toons and set some limits on your kidos as to how many characters they can make. I have 3 kids myself and my two oldest (12 and 8) have such sloppy habits when it comes to junking things up. Gotta lay down the law man :)
A close friend let his young sons (11 & 13 yo) roll toons to get their feet wet and see if they were interested in playing with dad sometime. One took to the the game and the other stuck with his Xbox. So he bought a sub for the son who wanted to play, and uses it as a teaching tool for "discretionary fund management." This also allowed he and his son to play together. Edited by GalacticKegger