Chiss Jedi Canon?

Bookworm_Jedi

I keep trying and deleting my chiss jedi toons, since I didn't figure they fit lore wise. Popped to the wiki, and I guess there was one male chiss jedi during the clone wars, and now in-game with Ranos? ( really sorry I didn't get a chance to nab her, missed it, ugh)

I know in-game you can be a pureblood sith jedi and no one bats an eyelash, but can there be a canoncial reason for force sensitive chiss?

The new Copero Flashpoint mentions that the Chiss consider Force sensitivity to be an "impurity" and that most Chiss who demonstrate it are either exiled or executed. So presumably, it's rare but not unheard of. And it even kinda makes sense, in that case, for the Jedi to probably pick up an exiled Chiss here and there.

The new Copero Flashpoint mentions that the Chiss consider Force sensitivity to be an "impurity" and that most Chiss who demonstrate it are either exiled or executed. So presumably, it's rare but not unheard of. And it even kinda makes sense, in that case, for the Jedi to probably pick up an exiled Chiss here and there.

Ironic since Valss managed to slip through the cracks and operate on Copero with his sister Zenta. I'm wondering if House Inrokini hid Valss from the other Chiss houses and trained his abilities with the lightsaber and in the force offworld before returning to become something of a secret guardian to the house? unknown to be honest, he doesn't seem like a dark side character, it's possible he could of been trained with jedi skills in combat but without the Jedi values and morality so he could serve better.

Really? They consider Force sensitives impure when they're allies with the Empire? Shouldn't they be giving any force sensitives to Korriban? :confused:

The Ascendancy is not required to do anything -- they're allies of the Empire, not part of the Empire. Not to mention that the chiss who are Force sensitive wish to hide it, so it's hard for then to even spot them.

Ironic since Valss managed to slip through the cracks and operate on Copero with his sister Zenta. I'm wondering if House Inrokini hid Valss from the other Chiss houses and trained his abilities with the lightsaber and in the force offworld before returning to become something of a secret guardian to the house? unknown to be honest, he doesn't seem like a dark side character, it's possible he could of been trained with jedi skills in combat but without the Jedi values and morality so he could serve better.

I'm guessing Valss slipping through the cracks was very much Zenta pulling some political strings, possibly giving the higher-ups of House Inrokini some plausible deniability ("Zenta's brother is a trained Force sensitive? We have no knowledge of that. You wanna go to Copero and drag him here to prove he's prancing around with a lightsaber? Zenta is a busy woman, and we don't want to trouble her with something like this. So unless you have evidence..?")

I agree that Valss did not feel like a sith at least -- maybe he was trained by some sort of grey Force user (or possibly by Master Ranos?).

Of course, if the is

part of the Order of Zildrog

He might have been taught by a formel Zakuul Knight.

I don't think Valss is connected to the order of Zildrog, it seems more like he wanted to protect his house. but it was clear to see that Valss had a force vision and those visions are not that accurate, the vision was that Valss saw Theron become victorous in his task and so he sacrificed himself to see Theron complete his task, in what context Theron becomes victorious is just as unknown, but Valss was more interested in seeing Theron to his goal like a personal quest force users sometimes undertake. Edited by Celise

For the record, I also feel Valss was not part of the Order, but if I'm wrong about that, it might mean that he's had the zakuul knight training. :D

Very strong chance that the Order of Z won't give any Force-sensitive ZK training. They are likely to be like the Heralds, mortal sworn enemies of the Knights.

Now I wish I could run the FP in story mode, but this new chis toon I'm working on is still onTython.

Really? They consider Force sensitives impure when they're allies with the Empire? Shouldn't they be giving any force sensitives to Korriban? :confused:

I have a Chiss Jedi that did the FP. There are a few lines about his being Chiss and 1 in particular about him being a force sensitive Chiss.

• 1 month later...

There are Chiss jedi but they are extremely rare and if you played the Traitor among the Chiss flashpoint you would have heard that the Ascendancy rejects any force sensitive. They are usually expelled or worse so being a Chiss Jedi would mean you would have no contact with the Ascendancy as according to them you are an abomination to the Chiss.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nuru_Kungurama

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sev%27rance_Tann

Edited by casirabit

I have a lvl 70 Chiss JK (from the very beginning) --- made a great story for her --- don't see a problem ----

I always liked her being different --- made me kind of ticked when they brought in Ranos ( I wanted to be the only one in my head canon, but anyway) ---

didn't get her, glad I didn't ....

feel the same way about my smuggler; she is better known than Hylo in my story (as it should be, I'm the hero of the galaxy, NOT her) -- ego speaks !

I have a lvl 70 Chiss JK (from the very beginning) --- made a great story for her --- don't see a problem ----

I always liked her being different --- made me kind of ticked when they brought in Ranos ( I wanted to be the only one in my head canon, but anyway) ---

didn't get her, glad I didn't ....

feel the same way about my smuggler; she is better known than Hylo in my story (as it should be, I'm the hero of the galaxy, NOT her) -- ego speaks !

Hylo is a minor player, i regret the BH Outlander cannot kill her, the kissing up with the " WOW, great hero who broke the Mandalorian blockade on Hydian way " is nauseating .

Edited by notanjelika

Chiss force sensitives are extremely rare but they do exist. In Ascendancy space however force abilities are viewed with deep suspicion. Lower class force sensitives are exiled (typically the harshest judicial punishment in Ascendancy space) while those from the upper classes might be allowed to undergo medical treatment that severs their connection to the Force.

The background of both the Jedi Knight and Consular (both practically raised in the order) does not necessarily conflict with lore on the Chiss, since your character could have been detected and exiled from the Ascendancy with their family as a child, or perhaps one or both of your parents were the ones exiled, and your Chiss was born in Republic space.

My Chiss Jedi is the daughter of my Agent and Vector, so for her, technically, she's half human. But I still liked that Saganu was like 'oh it's okay, you're different' when she's like 'gee thanks' when he mentions Chiss Force Sensitives are exiled, etc.