Gav Daragon's Belt -- Appearnce Changed

Andryah

Hey, after patch I see that this belt has been radically changed in appearance. It used to be a wide belt with a drop down triangular plate appearance. Now it looks like just another skinny dress belt.

Bug, or intended change? Please advise.

I really liked the original Gav Daragon's belt. I paid about 1 million credits for Gav Daragon's set, and then paid real money to unlock it on Collections. All for the belt, because it was one of the most unique belts in the game.

I then proceeded to use the belt with several of my various toons' outfits. I bought dyes, and I even paid real money in the Appearance Designer to change their looks to better go with the new outfits (hair styles, cosmetics, etc.).

And now the belt's appearance has completely changed. I submitted a customer service ticket in game. Bioware needs to either change the belt back to the original look, or make the old belt model available to be unlocked in Collections.

Hey everyone.

Thanks for letting me know about this. Would you mind posting some screenshots so I can send them to the right people? Thanks!

-tw

Thanks for the response Tait.

Belt originally released, looks like this ----> http://cdn4.tor-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/10/gav-daragon/Gav-Daragon-Male-Close_thumb.png

As of patch 2.6, the belt now looks very much like the Matriarchal Sash (not exact, but extremely close) ---> http://cdn4.tor-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/MMatriarchalClose_thumb.png

Basically, the triangular section below the main belt line is now missing. This was the defining and unique characteristic of this belt. The belt is worthless without it IMO.

Edited by Andryah

Just so to real photo proof.

http://i.imgur.com/721pjXK.png On the left is how it is now after 2.6. Picture on the right is how it is supposed to look. and if you look at Dulfy's picture of the set.

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/swtor-gav-daragons-armor-set-wingman-dogfighters-starfighter-pack-male.jpg

You see its missing the attachments.

Customer service closed my ticket and said "We appreciate the time you spent sending us your impressions and ideas ... and we recommend posting them on our Suggestion Box forum".

Ummm... what the heck? That is certainly not the kind of answer I expected. Customer service didn't even say that the change was intended.

Customer service closed my ticket and said "We appreciate the time you spent sending us your impressions and ideas ... and we recommend posting them on our Suggestion Box forum".

Ummm... what the heck? That is certainly not the kind of answer I expected. Customer service didn't even say that the change was intended.

Well, it might be related to how you worded your ticket...but IMO Customer Service would not know the answer that this. Even Tait does not know yet if this was an error with the patch or by intention. He has to go check with the appropriate dev staff.

So, we have given Tait pictures to work with, and have to wait to hear back from him.

Well, it might be related to how you worded your ticket...but IMO Customer Service would not know the answer that this.

Perhaps. I worded this ticket very similarly to the other ticket that I submitted about the patch 2.6 change to the Frenzied Zealot's chestpiece. The CS person who responded to that ticket understood what I was saying, and said that it was an intended change.

Perhaps. I worded this ticket very similarly to the other ticket that I submitted about the patch 2.6 change to the Frenzied Zealot's chestpiece. The CS person who responded to that ticket understood what I was saying, and said that it was an intended change.

Luck of the roll with CS reps perhaps then.

Anyway... we have a Tait post here, so I'm sure he will follow-up with us once he gets some direct feedback. :)

It IS an intended change. to what it was advertised to be.

Hey, after patch I see that this belt has been radically changed in appearance. It used to be a wide belt with a drop down triangular plate appearance. Now it looks like just another skinny dress belt.

Bug, or intended change? Please advise.

I noticed that too. I was going to augment it and make it a part of one of my wardrobe changes, but now, I'm not sure I wish too. I liked the original look with the triangular part, and it would suck if it went ordinary belt mode. We have so many of those. That belt is pretty much the only reason I bought that set m'self.

Relaxed Vestments upper has also been ruined and looks like complete garbage now. And my butt and thighs look like crap. What did they do? Fire the person who knows anything about textures?

Edited by Lunafox

I really wish they will change it back.

I really liked the original look, and the shape was indeed original.

Now the belt looks like most belts in the game...

Rather dull. :/

Please change it back!!

I beg you!! xD

Yes I do really.

Because the belt looked quite sexy with some costumes.

• 2 weeks later...