Sexual violence, slavery, and genocide. Just another day in the Empire?

Shampoo

Here are some fun examples of stuff we can do in SWTOR:

I extorted Vette's sister into sleeping with me and then I withheld the money I used to get Vette's sister to sleep with me. That is arguably akin to the dreaded r**e depending on how you look at it.

I killed my wife in public for disobeying orders (you can do this Pub or Imp).

I slept with a Twi'lek on Tython and then killed her. Again this one was a pub choice so it's not like the Empire has a monopoly on evil.

My Sith Warrior killed his future wife's parents. And her teacher. And her old employer.... really I killed every single person in her life who wasn't me. And then she married me, hmmm from a psychological standpoint that can't be healthy.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am new here.Just want to add my point of view.Yes Empire is evil. Even Jedi knows that if they met Sith they are no match for him. You can't expect from Sith to make a LS decisions.It wouldn't be Sith anymore in this case.But this is only my opinion.Correct me if I am wrong.

You're wrong. You also pointlessly necro'd a four-year old thread to pile onto somebody who hasn't even been seen here in a year (though I can't imagine why given how warmly the population here welcome differing, progressive opinions).

You're wrong. You also pointlessly necro'd a four-year old thread to pile onto somebody who hasn't even been seen here in a year (though I can't imagine why given how warmly the population here welcome differing, progressive opinions).

...What's with all the sane posts recently? This thread seems right up your ally.

...What's with all the sane posts recently? This thread seems right up your ally.

The OP makes a few legit points, but also a few I completely disagree with. And also, while I wasn't thrilled about how women were treated at first either, Bioware has done a massive amount to fix that in the last year (one of the very few things I genuinely appreciate about KotFE), which is just another reason this is an outdated thread.

Honestly, it feels like the one who necro'd it just wanted to stir the poo-doo.