Who are your favourite Jedi/Sith?

bfishback

For Sith, I'd have to say Darth Bane. I thought his backstory was pretty awesome, and I like how he is pretty powerful and embraces the dark side but isn't a complete genocidal maniac. Bioware seems to think "dark side = kill everyone you can for no reason".

For Jedi I'd have to say either Mace Windu or Revan. Two really awesome characters.

Edited by bfishback

For Sith, I'd have to say Darth Bane. I thought his backstory was pretty awesome, and I like how he is pretty powerful and embraces the dark side but isn't a complete genocidal maniac. Bioware seems to think "dark side = kill everyone you can for no reason".

For Jedi I'd have to say either Mace Windu or Revan. Two really awesome characters.

Did you do the Dromund Kaas dark temple quest where the sith guy talks about how his teachings weren't based on rage and mindless killing?

My favorite sith is no doubt darth Malak, the fact that he doesn't have a jaw is scary but thats what some sith are.

My favorite jedi is Plo Koon because i love his race, nothing else.

It seems that i have a thing for metal faces...

For Jedi... sort of an Obi-Wan Kenobi fangirl. :/ I think the prequels and a lot of the other Clone Wars centric material really made him a more interesting character, despite some major writing failures here and there.

For Sith... if we include Dark Jedi, I'm throwing in with Adalric Cessius Brandl. I just loved him to death as a kid, and he paints a very different picture of falling to the Dark Side. Just some kid in an acting troupe that got picked up by the Emperor for being Force Sensitive, and made into an Inquisitor. A man obsessed with becoming a tragic hero, lured by promises of fulfilling his dream. It's a suitably sad story the whole way.

Jedi - Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Sith - Darth Vader. His metallic breathing IS Star Wars.

+1 man...

Jedi-wise I'd Qui-Gon Jinn as well, god I loved that man :')

And as stated above, Sith would be Darth Vader. He is the ultimate anti-hero for me <3

Edited by Nyghtslave