Uncommon titles?

Valenkeit

Alot of popular websites have a list of fancy titles and ways to get them.

For example:

SHADOW HUNTER

Original Game Codex Text

You earned this title by dealing with the saboteur at the Hutt data center on Nar Shaddaa.

Now, I'm positive I've dealt with this Saboteur, and I don't have this title.

Is there a special way to earn these titles? Shadow Hunter, Scourge of the Underworld, etc.

Any information is greatly appreciated!

Except that the linked list is no longer accurate, and some of these titles are no longer in the game.

That's probably the OPs problem then. I know that a lot of sites got their info from Beta which makes it really confusing for people when it doesn't make it to live.

• 1 month later...

Long story short... the titles from completing the main quests of each planet are gone.

Alignment titles have been reduced to rank 3 and 5 only

Social titles are ranks 5 and 10 (Party Time/Big Time)

You can still get titles from flashpoints (The Backstabber/The Uncompromising for Esselles, Thronebreaker for false emperor, Rider of the Maelstrom for Maelstrom Prison, etc.)

Class titles are still there. And first planet 2+ group quest titles are still in (Keeper of Truth for the 2 jedi base classes, the Academic for the 2 sith base classes, and the Trooper/BH/Smuggler/IA equivalents)

Titles awarded on Capital planets are still in (The Revanite/The Black Bisector)

All space combat titles are still in the game. PVP titles are still every 10 ranks.

• 1 month later...