Jerc's Friday Fight Club!

FeralPug

Break out your beach towel, Ray Bans and SPF 700+ sunscreen. We're heading to the sands of Tattoine for this week's Fight Club! The devolution will be televised! (Ima attempt to fraps some matches and get em on YouTube). As always, our TS3 server is open to all comers!

Jerc's Rakghoul Plague Zombie Hut Cocktail Lounge will open at 3:30 EST in the Outlaws Den this Friday. He'll mix you a decadent drink, stick an umbrella in it, kick sand in your face and light you on fire. What better way to close out the week?

Let's double our numbers this week. I'll shout some evocative adverts on the Imperial Fleet, if some industrious Pubby will brave the thick haze of hooka smoke, incense and the smell of patchouli, and lets the hippies on the Pub fleet know about the meet.

FYI: While in the arena in the Outlaw's Den I will be known only as Jerc Douglas.

A shiny new credit for the first person to get the reference and post it here.

Your Beloved Overlord, and Mixer of Intergalactic Drinks,

Jerc 'Douglas' Starr

Edited by FeralPug

This past Friday we had a wild time on Tattoine thumpin' on each other. There was a surprising turnout, and most expressed interest in continuing these 1v1 sessions.

So, let's make it a regular thing. Every Friday at 3pm EST we'll start things up on Tattoine. Bring health packs, grenades and whatever else you need. No rules. Just some ole fashion rope-a-dope in the pit.

I want to keep this super casual, so the emphasis is fun above all else. Try different builds. Try different gearing loadouts. If a match is taking too long, grab a partner and duel somewhere nearby.

Some weeks we'll have to postpone/reschedule due to conflicts, so I'll let everyone know in this thread if the JFFC is on for the week. Also, I know this time doesn't work for everyone, so maybe every couple of weeks we can move it to a different time so others can take part.

Looking forward to seeing you on the sands of Tattoine this Friday!

Your Favorite Jerc in the Galaxy,

Jerc Starr

Dude this Sounds Freaking Awesome, Would Love to get in on this, will try to get my guild in on some of this, GREAT IDEA JERC, Lets just say i Owe Baarf a beating lmao

Reckoner-Focus Guardian-GM UnWanted

I will be missing the Fight Club this week as well due to being West Coast, but I'll get together an RP-PvP event later the same evening for some duelling fun. Details will be posted!

I'll gladly cancel my fight club this week to make room for a PST event of a similar nature. Say the word, brotha.

I'll gladly cancel my fight club this week to make room for a PST event of a similar nature. Say the word, brotha.

Actually, I'll delay it until the weekend or next week. I've got a bunch of RP-PvP ideas that are cooking up, so by all means continue with the fight club. I think the "RP" prefix I am adding might scare off some people anyhow :p

Actually, I'll delay it until the weekend or next week. I've got a bunch of RP-PvP ideas that are cooking up, so by all means continue with the fight club. I think the "RP" prefix I am adding might scare off some people anyhow :p

*ears perk up* Hm?! RP-PvP event?! For West Coasties!? ZOMG WANT!

Hey guys,

There will be no Fight Club today. Since we have the Ilum event only for a short time, I thought it would be best to take our PVP urges there.

I've only had time to visit twice, so I'm hankerin' for some open-world gankin'.

In other words: "Pull over....I GOTTA GREE!"

Oh...this will be in the Outlaw's Den this week.

I'm out of the little cocktail umbrellas, so if someone could pick up a box from fleet and bring 'em....that'd be great. They're in Darth Viliannous's back file room under the ping pong balls.

PEACE!

(is a lie)

Edited by FeralPug