New Activity finder is somewhat of a lackluster. And a bug with closing tickets

Greetings im writing this post to address a few things within the game. First and formost I want to address the new activity finder. While its awsome to que for veteran content and story mode operations I feel its not being used to its full potential. As a returning player to star wars the old republic who hasn't played since 2013. I find myself asking what were you thinking by not including story mode flashpoints for activity finder? I find it a lackluster that the activity finder does not include a single que for story mode flashpoints. but rather becomes a form of blocking player progression as it forces the player to eathier build a group manualy or forces them to solo the flashpoint. Niether of witch I have time for. As at times I dont have much time to play. This is a big time change that I feel needs to be made in the future. As it currently just blocks player progression and keeps players from advancing the story or completeing quests in its current form. And the blocking of player progression shouldn't even remotely happen with the activity finder. Secondly there seems to be an existing bug preventing players from closing tickets. That I thought might need to be addressed as I currently cant create any more tickets and keep getting a message saying they cant be closed

Greetings im writing this post to address a few things within the game. First and formost I want to address the new activity finder. While its awsome to que for veteran content and story mode operations I feel its not being used to its full potential. As a returning player to star wars the old republic who hasn't played since 2013. I find myself asking what were you thinking by not including story mode flashpoints for activity finder? I find it a lackluster that the activity finder does not include a single que for story mode flashpoints. but rather becomes a form of blocking player progression as it forces the player to eathier build a group manualy or forces them to solo the flashpoint. Niether of witch I have time for. As at times I dont have much time to play. This is a big time change that I feel needs to be made in the future. As it currently just blocks player progression and keeps players from advancing the story or completeing quests in its current form. And the blocking of player progression shouldn't even remotely happen with the activity finder. Secondly there seems to be an existing bug preventing players from closing tickets. That I thought might need to be addressed as I currently cant create any more tickets and keep getting a message saying they cant be closed

You're under the old assumption that story flashpoints are for groups. They aren't. They are solo content and if you check the solo tab of the activity finder, you'll find them all there and you can travel straight to them.

In the time you were away BW has made a bit of a mess with difficulty names :)

For Flashpoints there are:

Solo/Story: super easy mode to experience the story on your own. Not all fps have this mode but all the story heavy ones and all the new ones do.

Veteran: the old "story" difficulty plus they're role neutral (what used to be called tactical flashpoints). Up to a group of 4 players, any role composition.

Master mode flashpoint: what used to be hard mode. Made for trinity groups.

On the other hand, for Operations we have:

Story: easy mode but still for groups

Veteran: the old hard mode

Master: the old nightmare mode.

Edited by nyrkverse

As a returning player to star wars the old republic who hasn't played since 2013. I find myself asking what were you thinking by not including story mode flashpoints for activity finder?

I can't say for sure about "story" mode Flashpoints, but "solo" flashpoints are listed under the "Solo" tab in Activity finder.

Solo/Story: super easy mode to experience the story on your own. Not all fps have this mode but all the story heavy ones and all the new ones do.

Be very careful with the difference between solo and story Flashpoints:

* [sOLO] mode is for people who are following the story associated with the Flashpoint.

* [sTORY] mode is for people who want to run the Flashpoint solo.

I'm not kidding about the apparent inversion of the names.

Only the Flashpoints released after the end of KotFE have a separate [sOLO] mode (and those ones *also* have [sTORY]:

* Crisis on Umbara

* A Traitor Among the Chiss

* Nathema Conspiracy

* Whatever it's called that released with Onslaught.