First "unremitting" score! - I felt a little sorry for the guy...

Banderal

0-0 in Huttball. My Guardian just got 100% unremitting. I was in their pit with the ball, full health, and leap ready to go. I think I was salivating a little as I watched the happless new guy rushing from their spawn towards the edge. :eek:

First time I got to use that to score. It wasn't quite as much fun as the first time I pull someone into the fire with my Shadow, but it was a close 2nd.

Wait until you string together your first force-leap -> guardian leap -> force push -> force leap from mid to end zone... then you'll feel like a Huttball god. Pity they're pretty much taking away the option for a defense spec JKG to use Unremitting in 2.0 from what I hear (can't play PTS myself due to PC issues)

Wait until you string together your first force-leap -> guardian leap -> force push -> force leap from mid to end zone... then you'll feel like a Huttball god. Pity they're pretty much taking away the option for a defense spec JKG to use Unremitting in 2.0 from what I hear (can't play PTS myself due to PC issues)

OK, I didn't quite do this (don't have guardian leap yet), but I did string together my first force leap (over 1st fire pit) -> force push -> force leap (over 2nd fire pit) -> score. For the winning 6th score too. Very cool. (Granted, we won that one 6 to zip, so it wasn't all that impressive, but still I was happy. :) )

Yeah, I havn't done the PTS because of the huge frikin download that would take 2 days over my internet connection. But taking away unremitting from us? WTH? It's a pretty much an all defensive power, so lets remove it from the AC that's all about defense. :mad:

Edited by Banderal

I think you guys just proved this to be somewhat untrue lol

Ha ha. I thought of that when I posted it. But I figured I'd let the statement stand and see if anyone would call me on it. I expected a much less polite response if someone did though. You need to learn to turn up your vitriol on the forums or no one is going to take you seriously! :D

Ha ha. I thought of that when I posted it. But I figured I'd let the statement stand and see if anyone would call me on it. I expected a much less polite response if someone did though. You need to learn to turn up your vitriol on the forums or no one is going to take you seriously! :D

LOL....I save all my rage for the Merc forum. The hate is much stronger in those parts

Edited by DarthBloodloss