Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

Jadarra

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job so far, keep going.

With the inability to lower hoods the headpieceless appearances are also of importance, not all of the screenshots have these, just something to keep in mind when making them.

*subscribes to thread to make it easier to track*

Where do you get this orange set? Its actually one of my favorites. Anyone knows?

I think all the schematics come from slicing/underworld trading, at least I haven't seen another source so far.

Would be nice to have more detail, like which schematics are aquired where/how, like specific crew skill mission ranges.

I think all the schematics come from slicing/underworld trading, at least I haven't seen another source so far.

Would be nice to have more detail, like which schematics are aquired where/how, like specific crew skill mission ranges.

I've gotten all my schematics from either the GTN, running UT missions or guild members. The missions give ranges when you run them, so a UT mission for range 41-48 has the possibility to bring back one of the level 43 schematics or one of the level 47 schematics. I don't remember all the exact ranges, but maybe when I get a chance I can add that in to the original post. Really, it's easier to just look at the title of your UT missions and see what range they cover, determine what piece you're missing and run the appropriate mission. Much easier than writing anything down from a list we can provide here, or tabbing out to double-check.

I have a ton of the Aspiring Knights schems, in fact, I'm just banking them waiting for the guild bank to open up (once we can have the neutral gtn on our ships, it's not so bad to learn a schematic for the opposing faction!). For some reason, if it's a class specific schematic, the other side gets them too when running UT missions.

I'd run UT missions in the range you're looking for, check the GTN, and be sure to check the Neutral GTN in Nar Shadda every now and then. It's usually a bit empty on my server, but just the other day I found two headgear schematics I was missing for cheap there.

I was thinking so as well, but not quite sure.

Already have 2/3 of the Anointed Zeyd-Cloth, but none of the Traditional Brocart. I'll try focussing on that last one, see if I can indeed get them from the 41-48, or if that one may give me from the level 50.

I'll let know if I learn anything, or at least if the unexpected happens.

Also wondering what the odds are of getting them with the cheap/expensive missions.

Edited by Lyshar

Schematics seem to come from UWT missions that crit.

Chance to crit is a subject of debate, with factors such as mission yield, companion affection, and player skill level compared to mission level all being potential factors that influence crit chance.

GTN is the probably your best chance of getting a specific schematic as the chance of getting any one specific schematic from running UWT missions is very very low (each mission level range can return synth and armor schematics of that same level range, for all armor types, for all classes, for both factions).

You can increase you chances of finding the schematics you want by running UWT missions while checking your faction GTN as well as the Nar Shaddaa GTN.

BTW for the servers I play on, the lower level schematics are the most difficult to find on the GTN, and when found, tend to be priced rather high. The higher level schematics seem to be available in abundance at low prices.

My approach to completing all schematics has been to run UWT missions while checking the GTN.

I keep the schematics I need, trade others with friends when I can, sell the faction schematics I don't need on my faction GTN, and sell the other faction schematics on the Nar Shaddaa GTN.

I also buy schematics that are reasonably priced on either GTN.

A tip I'll offer: Buy the other factions schematics on your GTN when they are priced cheap, relist for reasonable prices when checking the Nar Shaddaa GTN for missing schematics.

Also buy up any cheap or reasonably priced schematics for your faction on the Nar Shaddaa GTN that you don't need, and relist them at market value on your faction GTN.

You won't get rich doing this, but it will pay for all of your schematics and make the trip to Nar Shaddaa worth while (assuming your server isn't dead - then it probably doesn't work).

Edited by DawnAskham

Only one I haven't been able to get, and that I've wanted for months is the Traditional Nylite Leggings. So frustrating. Never seen it on GTN, but I've seen another crafter who can make them. Maybe I'll have her make me 10 pairs that I can RE when 1.2 hits.

You cannot currently learn an orange schematic by REing an orange item.

It seems it will be possible in 1.2; the update will also show the chance to RE an item when you mouse over it.

I"ve had some orange items "synthweave" that allows me to RE the item. You're telling me that i'm just RE'ing them to get some materials back and not actually learn a superior version of that item?

I"ve had some orange items "synthweave" that allows me to RE the item. You're telling me that i'm just RE'ing them to get some materials back and not actually learn a superior version of that item?

Yep thats right............took me a lot of RE'ing expensive oranges before realising that the very poor returns on materials was all i was gonna get.

Yep thats right............took me a lot of RE'ing expensive oranges before realising that the very poor returns on materials was all i was gonna get.

Glad to know i'll start stockpiling orange schematics and gear now until 1.2 where i can either RE them to get an augment slot or sell them to someone who want's to try it themselves ;)

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but Republic Synthweavers won't be able to craft any new dark gray or black colored heavy armor robes still, right?

The reason why I would like to know this is cause I've tried to get some dark colored robes I've found on the Empire side to my characters on the Republic side. Upon these items becoming in possession of my Republic character, the appearance of them changes.

I really like the look of some Empire robes and wish I could have my Republic toons wear some of em!

I don't know if you already discovered the missing heavy armor sets, but they are:

sith juggernaut: Sith dueling set (for 11)

warriors set (15)

jedi guardian: apprentice's set (11)

aspiring knight's set (15)

sorry I don't have screenshots or links, I'm miserable with technology and new to the forums.

edit: just rechecked and I'm nearly positive there is no "actual" heavy armor set, you have to stick with medium for low level if you want customizable gear.

Edited by ArmiaKrajowa

So what about rare sets like Jedi Battlelord's, its goin to be worthless without augment slot, whats the idea, juts dont get it.

Reverse engineering may give a chance to learn the schematic. At least it's said to be possible for some oranges in 1.2 (not before it). So with some luck you can, but it's not guaranteed.

Hi all. In my hunt to get all the orange Imperial synthweaving schematics I have not got to the point that I only need a small amount before having all the ones the list. So if you have any of the following please contact me in game, happy to pay 10'000 for each one. Characters name is Mordeep, server is Frostclaw.

Still needed

Light

47 - Traditional Brocart Headgear(?)

47 - Traditional Brocart Vestments

35 - Annointed Demicot Headgear(?)

23 - Traditional Nylite Vestments (?)

15 - Inquisitor's Vestments

Medium

43 - Marauder Elite Leggings (?)

31 - Ablative Plasteel Headgear

Heavy

43 - Warlord Elite Greaves

27 - Warrior's Pulsing Headgear

23 - Reinforced Battle Chestguard

Thanks to everyone who has made this thread possible. You have saved me a lot of time.

Hoping you guys can also help out with a rare set that I have heard is out there. In advance I don't have a huge amount of details on what it is called.But someone on my server (Frostclaw) has been advertising for items from this set and appears to have 2 of the 3 parts already.

The set is a random drop on Hoth. Level 36 light Orange armour. Not even sure if it is even a schematic but would be interested to find out more about it in case I can engineer schematics later on if it is not.

Hoping you guys can also help out with a rare set that I have heard is out there. In advance I don't have a huge amount of details on what it is called.But someone on my server (Frostclaw) has been advertising for items from this set and appears to have 2 of the 3 parts already.

The set is a random drop on Hoth. Level 36 light Orange armour. Not even sure if it is even a schematic but would be interested to find out more about it in case I can engineer schematics later on if it is not.

The level 36 Light World Orange Drop is Supreme Inquisitor. It's the most desirable light set because it's the only one with a classic look that has pants with chest robe over it. I have a full set for my sin. The next set up is the Grand Inquisitor which also has some interest.

It's not available via schematic. I have to full sets of it waiting in my bay for when they allow RE'ing of world drops.