Smokin Wookies! - Looking for more members for Progression Raid Team

KShafe

Smokin Wookies

https://smokinwookies.enjin.com/

we have had a sudden influx of new recruits, and interest in additional raid teams.

please feel free to check us out. we have teams running on Wed, Fri and Saturday ( PST based ).

there seems to be interest in a Tuesday and a Thursday night group.

PM me, or hit me up in Discord, or check out our site if you are interested at all.

~Star

Good Day! We are a laid back, PvE, PvP guild. While some like to progress, others are quite casual in play ( how the guild was founded ), we just try to be a place for all to enjoy themselves. In short, We have fun.. period.

We currently have four progression teams and are looking to add to that. We will run RWZ, and world PvP if there seems to be some fun somewhere. Whether you are a well established player, a brand new player looking to learn the ropes, or anywhere in-between, we would love to have you join us.

Please go to https://smokinwookies.enjin.com/joinus and fill out the application. Feel free to do a /who on Smokin Wookies anytime and hit us up in game. And for those of you that like to explore their dark side, we have a guild for that as well.

you can always hit me up on Discord as well.. StarStryder#0551

We look forward to meeting you~

~Starstryder

Edited by KShafe
title needs to be updated

Smokin Wookies

https://smokinwookies.enjin.com/

Good Day! We are currently looking to add members for our Wednesday night Progression Raid group. We lost a few members to Real Life stuff ( happens ) and need to fill their spots. We are experienced players and We will be focusing on HM / NiM content. 730 PST / 930 CST.

We are a laid back, PvE, PvP guild. While some like to progress, others are quite casual in play ( how the guild was founded ), we just try to be a place for all to enjoy themselves. In short, We have fun.. period.

We currently have a couple progression teams and are looking to add to that. We will run RWZ, and world PvP if there seems to be some fun somewhere. Whether you are a well established player, a brand new player looking to learn the ropes, or anywhere in-between, we would love to have you join us.

Please go to https://smokinwookies.enjin.com/joinus and fill out the application. Feel free to do a /who on Smokin Wookies anytime and hit us up in game. And for those of you that like to explore their dark side, we have a guild for that as well.

We look forward to meeting you~

~Starstryder

Hey mate, any tank slots open and if so, what are your raid days??

our Wednesday night just filled the open tank slot, I think... but you are more than welcome to check in. we are a RL first group... so there can be need for a fill in at times. I will also check with our Fri/Sat night group to see if they have a need at the moment.

thanks!

I am the raid leader for the Friday night (7:30 PST) We do have a slot open where a tank would work (DPS would also work as both our current tanks can easily switch between tank and DPS). If the time works for you go ahead and apply at https://smokinwookies.enjin.com/joinus and I'll look forward to seeing you in game.

Ok... just need a DPS... and we are set to go :) we have a good, experienced group. Would love someone that wants to have a fun night, toss back some liquid while gaming ( optional ) and chill for a bit while tackling some harder content.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

we have had a sudden influx of new recruits, and interest in additional raid teams.

please feel free to check us out. we have teams running on Wed, Fri and Saturday ( PST based ).

there seems to be interest in a Tuesday and a Thursday night group.

PM me, or hit me up in Discord, or check out our site if you are interested at all.

~Star

• 4 weeks later...

We are looking to add a Thursday night raid (~7PST) to our schedule, and are in need of two DPS. We would prefer RDPS, but will consider any role for a like minded individual. This group will be working through the HM ops roughly by order of difficulty, as we have a few newer raiders along with some experienced and returning raiders. In addition to this team, there are three other groups that run throughout the week that often require subs. If you have any questions or would like to chat more, please contact Star using the information in the first post or PM me directly.

Edit: Now just looking for one more RDPS. Willing to consider any role for someone who will be a good fit.

Edited by Sahiri

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We are looking to add a Thursday night raid (~7PST) to our schedule, and are in need of two DPS. We would prefer RDPS, but will consider any role for a like minded individual. This group will be working through the HM ops roughly by order of difficulty, as we have a few newer raiders along with some experienced and returning raiders. In addition to this team, there are three other groups that run throughout the week that often require subs. If you have any questions or would like to chat more, please contact Star using the information in the first post or PM me directly.

Edit: Now just looking for one more RDPS. Willing to consider any role for someone who will be a good fit.

still looking for this person. thought we had one, but he didn't work out. Please contact us ( myself :) ) if interested.