Corruptor Zero: "You will not win. You are not allowed to win."

"More bugs, more! Go forth an annihilate!"

http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1383514550_Screenshot_2013-11-03_21_01_51_843264.jpg

Seriously lol do you even test your 'bug fixes', I mean how can miss something like that? It's like the third thing you've broken in this fight. Still downed him though :cool:

What's the bug exactly? He goes invulnerable right before he leaps does he not? I've seen him leap as early as 30%. What am I missing?

...After the laser phase there's a good chance he spawns in Immune for the rest of the fight, making it impossible to clear. I've seen this bug happen multiple times. The screenshot shows that he has the 'Immune' buff whilst we were fighting him during the final burn phase, which as I said is after the laser phase. So this is something else the broke with their supposed 'bug fix'. The other bug is that he is throwing out Concussive Mines during that laser transition phase also. Which is only avoidable if you have DCD's and charge at the boss or just hit /stuck if your an unlucky sucker who can't do that. I just can't believe that they throw out patches for these sort of things without testing them, it's quite amusing really. It's doable, we downed him twice this week on Rep and Imp. Although this sort of thing should be hot fixed, it's a priority thing.

...After the laser phase there's a good chance he spawns in Immune for the rest of the fight, making it impossible to clear. I've seen this bug happen multiple times. The screenshot shows that he has the 'Immune' buff whilst we were fighting him during the final burn phase, which as I said is after the laser phase. So this is something else the broke with their supposed 'bug fix'. The other bug is that he is throwing out Concussive Mines during that laser transition phase also. Which is only avoidable if you have DCD's and charge at the boss or just hit /stuck if your an unlucky sucker who can't do that. I just can't believe that they throw out patches for these sort of things without testing them, it's quite amusing really. It's doable, we downed him twice this week on Rep and Imp. Although this sort of thing should be hot fixed, it's a priority thing.

Oh yeah I'm aware of the bug with concussion mines during unified beam, which is just *fantastic*. It just wasn't obvious from the screenshot that it was taken during the final burn phase, so I was just wondering what in the SS I was missing.

Psh, I don't understand what people are complaining about. He says quite plainly we are not allowed to win. Any groups clearing this boss are obviously exploiting bugs in the mechanics. I hope Bioware fixes it soon and slaps bans on all of those exploiters.