Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

CourtneyWoods

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I am a Jedi Gardian on Hung Ma, (lvl38 current). I love the Game!

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

SGW Beta tester and long term player (6 other games too), I dated Bestilla before Revan showed up... and I'm free to work asap and 24/7

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? By luck then skill, At a night club on Corusent and I'm currently unemployment.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? strong moral compass, Yes I do. Some things can be swept under the rug.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation? Call for help and handle it asap.

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

1. I am Sith lord i am getting tired of the dark side and would love to see what Czerka would offer me in terms of thrills on the job what i would like to do for CZerka Would be head of security.

2. i have slain countless enemy's of the empire. i have scoured the galaxy to crush all that appose my will and the rule of the empire.

3. i will do what ever it takes to get the job done if that means i have to sever one of my limbs the so be it.

4. my morals would not mess up my duties if i was to work for Czerka. the companies goals come be for my morals.

5. I would handle the situation by trying to capture and making sure nothing happens to the experiment. if all else fails i would destroy the thing and see it go up in flames

CZ-198 Application

I believe Czerka offers research opportunities simply not found in most, if not all, other companies. The huge product variety necessitates extensive research & development, from fundamental questions to solving problems with current products. Since the disbanding of Imperial Intelligence, I've been looking for an equally stimutlating environment that can, if supported by solid reasoning, supply me with any resource needed to further the boundaries of knowledge. I believe my knowledge would be most beneficial to Czerka's droid development or overall research units.

1. Although not the most complicated achievement, it was still extremely satisfying to put my skills in engineering and engine design to a test by constructing a high-speed capable speeder bike. I expected to only craft one of these for myself, but feedback from colleagues encouraged me to offer custom built bikes for sale, a business which carried most of my expenses during my times of study.
  2. After I took an interest in cybertech engineering and all aspects of robotics early on, it was only logical to enroll in academic courses following both of these routes simultaneously. While the workload during this time was extreme, I'd rank the sense of accomplishment after graduating one of the highest points in my life.
  3. Probably the biggest achievement I can publicly speak of is the reason I was accepted into Imperial Intelligence. By exploiting a vulnerability in the translation and language libraries, I succeeded in transfering a number of self-coordinating AIs into the low-level memory of several protocol droids inside the Imperial Intelligence building on Dromund Kaas. This attack vector allowed to bypass the restraining bolts which were supposed to prevent the droids from saving and sending sensor telemetry to third parties outside of Imperial Intelligence. After three days of suvreillance, I sent all reports to the head of counter espionage... and started service with Imperial Intelligence shortly after.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Key factors were a solid education, a talent for research and planning, as well as perfect and calm (some might say ruthless) execution of the most promising plan I could think of. When tasked with a prolem of any kind, first exactly define the problem, then identify any expected problems. Formulate a strategy that allows you to bypass these problems. Follow this plan, while keeping an open mind in case any unexpected situations arise.

As for your last question, I think I've already made clear I wont let anything stand in my way when approaching a problem.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I think knowledge exists apart from morals and ethics. In the end, any knowledge will benefit the entire galaxy. Thus it would be selfish to stop any tasks based solely on moral consideration. We must not allow narrow-minded individuals to limit research and development based on arbitrary "morals". Stagnation means decay.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

The situation piques my professional interest. Since I would most probably have realized the squad of self-coordinating security droids (containing Cellular Neural Network based computing cores) I've been thinking about lately, their computational capacity should be more than sufficient to assess the situation and respond accordingly. Should this, against all odds, fail to contain the experiment, I would activate secondary confinements and take telemetry to evaluate how the specimen reacts to stress (if applicable).

I hope this introduction is sufficient for you to consider my application and close with best regards,

Tacito Xenarion

Edited by tacito

CZ-198 Application : Research Contributor

My name is Drahle, rogue sith warrior, and after planet-hopping as an errand-boy for Darth Baras, I've become accustomed to performing simple to complex (with an emphasis on combat-related) tasks. Rarely has any task been completed without feedback, and I rather relish in relaying my conquests. I would like to join the Czerka family as a Research Contributor because I have many talents that would be best exploited in a community that recognizes commitment, curiosity, and the level of endurance I've acquired for ams, droids, and biological components in my travels. Additionally, I believe that working for a company interested in credits would be more financially sound for my pocket, than chasing the whims of a paranoid sociopath.

In flight between planets I commit myself to studying various languages and have become fluent in many; nothing seems more droll to me than simple sentences meant to convey entire conversations.

I successfully infiltrated and advanced, rather quickly, up the ranks of an underground cultist movement while simultaneously reorganizing the political climate of the House of Grathan on Dromund Kaas. Both purely out of academic curiosity.

And, for my efforts on the Balmorran Front, I've recently been awarded the proverbial keys to the city, if you will, from Lady Lachris.

I am a descendant of the Sith, but also of direct lineage from the Kabuki Legacy. By that, I mean to say I achieve greatness by following my passions fiercely but with class. As for whatever it takes for success, therein lies a paradox. For my own success, I believe as long I am able to kick back in my ship once in a while, I've already reached it. For Czerka, I will get the job done. No shortcuts, no loose ends, and, after submitting my status reports, cocktails for breakfast.

I try to keep my moral compass on a blue tangent. I've worked with many Gree and they will attest to my tendency to earn my credits. This will absolutely affect my job; if I'm hired, I'll have a job. To the get the credits, I'll need to do it.

Achieving success through questionable means is a folly only to those who lack thoroughness. Again, if there are no loose ends, there should be no questions.

Naturally, I would bring the experiment with me. After all, what proper gala would be complete without a demonstration of current production. We could all revel in the state of affairs, speak candidly of the direction of the experiment and have a jovial brainstorming. Unless it was unsubduable, then I would have to put it down, and holo-call my colleague to save me a drink. Or if it were odiferous, too. No one wants to be the smelly one at a party.

Gunslinger. Security Officer or Research Contributor.

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

Well, as the best smuggler in the known galaxy, I'm surprised you don't know who I am. Anyway, Jobs are getting harder to get with the Republic sending their soldiers and Jedi to do their work. They don't hire me as often as they used to! The way I see it Czerka needs the best, and I want credits. Its Win-Win!

I acquired an HK-51 droid, I killed an Imperial Grand Admiral, and I shut down the Hutt Cartels Operations on Makeb.

For HK, I had to travel around the galaxy looking for parts, then I had to assemble him. I had to track that Grand Admiral across the Galaxy till I found him. And I had to do a lot of shooting to beat the Hutts. I would probably do anything short of killing innocents to gain success AND credits. The credits part is important.

Sure, I suppose so, but that shouldn't be too much a problem as long as I get paid a substantial fee.

I'd make sure it didn't break out by reinforcing the confines, and stunning it. If it does, me and HK would kill it. It'd be my esteemed colleague who would be at fault for not securing his experiment. I'm sure they would agree.

CZ-198 Application

application for security officer.

Greetings, i am known as Rheboz, a mercenary, a hunter, a fighter and a warrior. I am sick and tired of working for these imperial children. Constantly being watched by those damned Intelligence agents, they think i cant see them but i do! one day im killing them all! meanwhile im constantly in the position of being betrayed by those sith lords that hire me to do jobs to fullfill their tiny little power plays. Me intimidated by those shiny tiny little lightsabers? NEVER! As you can see i am not happy with my current employers, and i am hoping that czerka will be a far better option to utilize my skills.

1. Defeating Darth Tormen in his own game! executing that sith was so much fun!

2. Executing The House of Girard on alderaan. Beautifull screams of pain, beautifull i tell you! i still have the screams on holodisk somewhere.

3. Earning 21.000.000 Credits! The Death i have caused with those credits, very pleasing!

i do whatever it takes to keep myself alive and rich! Including betraying Sith and executing rich people. Darth tormen hired me to kill or capture certain republic figure heads so that he could get me close to the chancelor of that blasted republic to kill him. I went to belsavis, voss and correlia to kill those republic idealists and i succeeded. Following these events the chancelor decided to fly to correlia with his own ship, the fool!

Darth Tormen used this oppurtinity and sended me to kill the old man. After killing all the republic troops on that ship and finally getting to the chancelor. the chancelor decided that he wanted to talk to me. He offered me full immunity to those so called crimes against his republic in return for killing Darth Tormen. I Knew that Sith was going to betray me so i accepted the offer and charged towards Darth Tormen. He thinks he can beat me in a fight? He was wrong, his face was absoluty priceless. The shame that fell over him, wonderfull!

As long as you guys are paying and im killing im perfectly happy with doing anything! i also take this chance to ask czerka the favor of allowing me to burn people when i get the chance! Great and Magnificent fire.

First of all let me say that this would have never happend if already hired me as a security officer. This expermient should be subdued and not killed, czerka employees don't outweigh the value of this experiment. My experience with subdueing potentials threaths is excellent. I would stun it with my electronic dart and followed by that i would freeze it with my carbonizing spray. After that i would contact my superiors and notfiy them of these events, followed by the suggestion to take the expirement to a village on a remote world and let wonderfull death arise. ofcourse i also want to join the expirement in this beautifull rampage.

Dear Czerka,

I hope you enjoyed this with great interest, and will allow me to become part of your family.

Or be burned by great and magnifent fire.

Sincerely,

Rheboz

1. I'm a dedicated and loyal employee. I like to work on the forefront of cutting edge technology and can be trusted to not disclose what goes on behind closed doors to the public.

2. Some accomplishments I'm proud of,

• Graduating High School with a Perfect 4.0 GPA.
  • Having achieved near perfect accuracy with my Springfield XD 45 ACP.
  • Forming alliance of individuals equipped and prepared to survive almost any apocalyptic scenario.

3. I do whats needed to achieve my goals, whether that includes diplomacy, practice, initiative or focus. I'll do whatever it takes as long as it does not conflict with my personal code of ethics.

4. I have a strong moral compass, but I realize sometimes things need to be done even if it doesn't seem right at the time. Government regulations and laws don't faze me, its only if I'm asked to do something which I personally find disturbing from a human rights perspective I speak my opinion against it. However ahead of all other principles comes my belief in not telling anybody who shouldn't know information I'm privy to due to trust, no matter how repulsive I might find what I keep my mouth shut about. I try to do whats right, but I place loyalty above all else.

5. I would drug the experimental creature with a strong sedative to make it rest until my colleague can pay attention to it.

I would be ideal for most of the job positions. My good accuracy would make me perfect for a Security Officer. My high math skills, strong ability to learn and creativeness to come up with new things would make me perfect for a Technician or Engineer. My ability to handle animals well, high level of strength, experience caring for many different types of animals, as well as ability to mask any emotions would make me perfect for Organism Handler. My attention to detail would make me perfect for Research Contributor.

Being perfect for all these jobs, which would I choose? Probably biochemical engineer since this is a field which interests me greatly, although I'm willing to start at any position,

Edited by tmadias

Organism Handler

-We can no longer work without our droids. They have become fully integrated into our daily life. Working to make better, more advanced droids to fullfill our needs would be a rewarding and challenging career choice.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of.

a) Resisting Andronikos' advances. He is terribly persistent. Yet too shady for my tastes. A good thing that I have been able to resist him, for if I am employed by Czerka, he would likely just steal ideas and sell them to the highest bidder. Greedy rat bastard.

b) Helping to save Makeb from the Hutt Cartel. First it would be the take over of the planet. Then it would be enslaving the locals. Next it would be interbreeding. The LAST thing we need is a planet full of giant slugs!

c) Continuing to aid to the health of my team and our fight for the Republic. Despite all the trouble those damned mauraders get in to.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? Absolutely I'd do whatever it takes to get the job done. My band of Armored Justice are willing to learn where our bubbles are; to learn how to train before Ops; to appreciate the 'package' size of a good droid. Anything. Really.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? I do have a strong moral compass. It is just that the needle is a bit sticky when it comes to pointing true. Honestly.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?[/color]

Well, this question is easy. Set the lackey companions to mind the chores of course. Isn't that why we have them???

I am a Dark Counsel member in charge of preserving the old and new traditions of the sith. New allies are always needed to keep the stability of the Empire growing strong wherever those allies may be I will always be there to be involved.

1: I have strived to achieve the highest that I can with whatever I may be doing no matter what it is.

2: I don't let anyone interfere with the goals I set

3: I have begun to bring stability to the Empire I have begun to create with the help of Darth Maar.

Yes I do whatever it takes and don't let anyone or anything get in the way of my accomplishements.

I have an excellent moral compass and I can always make time for anything I need to do that requires my time.

I would excuse myself from whatever I was doing at the time and take measures to confine the situation that has begun to arise before it turned into anything worse or got loose.

CZ-198 Application

My name is Kathryne Mi'kawa, I am a Commando for the Republic Army. I happen to be apart of one of the most elite squads within the Republic. Also, I happen to be a medic within the field. With my partner and wonderful companion, Elara Dorne, we have been making sure we come up with the medicine needed to help us survive for our missions, some of them being reusable.

I would like to be apart of the Czerka family because I feel it would give myself better knowledge of all the biology and chemistry needed to grasp my lifelong goal--to be able to help rid the world of disease. I also feel with Czerka backing my knowledge I would be able to help the company in more ways than one--putting this company first before all other things in my life.

Three accomplishments that I am most proud of:

1.) Being apart of Havoc Squad.

2.) Helping aid House Organa on Alderaan.

3.) Helping clear Elara's name.

I achieved what is stated above by determination and looking at all angles of the situation--not wanting to back down for any need. I feel to be successful in life you need to do whatever it takes to strive for your goals.

Depends. Like stated before, I would do anything to strive for success.

I would handle the situation with a cool-minded view. Then, I would go over and assist the situation accordingly. To achieve success you must work with others. There isn't an "I" in team. Even though you want fame and fortune, you still need to work around it. Basically, I would go back to work and confine the experiment again--even if it might risk my own life. . . I do know my way around a blaster.

CZ-198 Application for "Security Officer"

This is Jedi Master Jinorra. I hope to become a member of the Czerka family to repair the direction the company is going in, or to undermine it for the benefit of the entire universe.

1. Helping the countless in need no matter what it takes.

2. Defeating numerous enemies, including the Emperor himself.

3. Converting adamant Sith into Jedi.

Of course I do whatever it takes to accomplish what I see fit to get done. Why else would I be applying to be your security officer in the present? I will do anything it takes to clean up Czerka's act or end them for good.

My moral compass always leads me in the right direction. I hope to give some of that moral compass to you.

I would aid that colleague in their task, so that no danger comes to other workers. But here's a curious question: Why do you have such dangerous experiments anyways?

TO ALL OTHERS APPLYING: I am here to warn you all that you are making a terrible mistake applying for this position! Czerka corporation is made of pure evil and greed. Just look back through history for the numerous examples; with the conflict between the Ithorians and Czerka, with the countless mistakes in favor of greed Czerka has made. Unless Czerka makes a complete 360 on their policies (which is what I am attempting to see happen) you are endangering yourselves and countless others. If Czerka does adopt new policies, I would approach with caution. Heed my words, even if Czerka advises against them. If Czerka does for some out of this world reason decide to hire me, I promise not to be a hypocrite. I will see my goal through, from inside the corporation or out!

Security Officer: Completion of Class Seven psychological profile required. Applicants with abundant conflict experience will receive priority consideration.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?: I would love to have the wonderful perks that come with being a Czerka member. Czerka and I have maintained very friendly relationships. I am a full time Bounty Hunter with powerful connections.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.): 1. Former Grand Champion of the Great Hunt. 2. Assisted in the defeat of the Republic Supreme Chancellor Jaranus. 3. Participated in the liberation of Makeb from the clutches of the Hutt Cartel

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?: Victory must be earned by any means, if it requires sacrifice, so be it.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?: I always get the job done, quit isn't an option, and no matter how unsavory something is, it will be done.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?: I would handle them how I see fit. They must pay for their incompetence to even attempt to usurp my power.

CZ-198 Application

1. I support killing.

2. Killing Darth Malak. Killing Darth Malgus. Making love to Bastila Shan.

3. Killing lots of people.

4. No. I love to kill. Just don't ask me to save someone's life.

5. Get drunk. Kill later.

CZ-198 Application

I'm K'altor Chengon, freelance pilot, and yes, when you do your background check on me, I'm the same K'altor Chengon that was once a Jedi. Since leaving the order, the only good way to make credits is helping the 'war effort' - and I've had my fill of war, and just want to make the credits. Since Czerka has credits, I have a ship, I'm willing to use what's mine, to help you guys part with what you have.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.

I'm going to give you one, if this is not enough to show that I'm worthy of Czerka, I guess I'll find out of IA needs my skills...

A holo-recording is attached: When played:

{{Holo-recording begins]

K'altor Chengon stood in his Jedi robes, the anger on his face was evident by all in the room. Senator Nal Kruma was the first to address the young man who's fists were clenched tightly.

"Jedi Chengon, you seem to have demanded to speak with us, in spite of the Jedi Counsel informing you to report to the Jedi command ship. Your attack on the Republic soldiers in and of itself is an act of treason!"

"If I truly attacked the guards, they would be dead." K'altor spat out in disgust. "I simply informed them that they were hungry and they needed to eat."

Grand Master Satele Shan walked towards the young man and placed her hand on his shoulder "You are allowing your anger to to consume you. We understand your frustration, but now is not the time to..."

"Don't provide lessons now, Master Shan!" K'altor gently pushed the Grand Master's hand off his shoulder "You were not on Alderaan, you were not on Coruscant! And it seems quite convenient that the bureaucrats are only out to save themselves over the citizens of the Republic by signing something that is more like an order of surrender than an actual peace!! There are still Sith on Alderaan for stanging sake!"

"K'altor" Satele said softly "I was on Alderaan. You may have been too young to remember, but I was there. I do not mean to lecture you on the ways of the Order or the Force, but please, you are heading down a dark path. There is no place in the Jedi Order for more darkness."

"You're right!" K'altor spat out as he removed his Jedi robes onto the floor and tossed his lightsaber on the pile of clothing "I was expected to be made Knight, like my brothers. But I can not be associated with an organization that refuses to open their eyes to the suffering of the citizens of the Republic! I am leaving the Jedi Order, and you'll have to kill me if you want to gartal stop me."

"Guards!" an alien senator yelled "Arrest him!"

As the other troopers within the hall moved forward, the Grand Master raised her hand and softly said "No. Belay that order."

The guards stopped and looked at each-other, as Satele placed both hands on K'altor's shoulders this time and looked into the eyes of the near naked young man before her. "What will you do, K'altor? You are strong with the Force. What if the Empire captures you like they did your mother and sister? What if they turn you to the dark side and you become that which you currently hate?"

K'altor looked up at the Grand Master and closed his eyes, she felt the calm within the man before her "I'm taking ownership of the Republic freighter, and I'll help the Republic as a freelance pilot. I will suppress my Force abilities and not use them unless I return to the Order. But, know this, Master. I will not do so unless the Republic and the Jedi Order can prove to me that they are willing to win this war, and not lay down like a Nerf to the whims of the stanging Empire! And as for being captured by the Empire and forced to turn to the dark side, it'll be quite difficult for them to turn a corpse to the dark side! Because unlike the Jedi Counsel, I have no fear in dying to protect the Republic."

K'altor bowed to the Grand Master and walked out of the room.

{End-Holo-Recording}

If you watched the attached holo-recording, you've seen I've given up everything to prove myself.

I'm a former Jedi - not a Jedi any longer. But It all depends on the questionable something. Harming an innocent? No kraffing way! Take out some corrupt Hutt, Imperial, or a Sith? No problem.

I guess it depends on how 'esteemed' I feel about this colleague, right?

Application for Droid Technician

My name is Mercurius Brightstar and for five years I was head researcher in one of Coruscant's biggest cybernetics laboratories specializing in manufacturing C2-N2 and T7-01 droids.My team developed programm of enhancing first aid and other non violent protocols for these droids.Will I get hired if I'd tell you that I hope to change direction your company is going to?

After I abandoned my scientific career becoming Jedi is my biggest achievment,but this is just the beggining.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?99% of hard work 1% talent.If you're suggesting I go over someone's dead body to reach my goal then you're wrong.

In answer to your first question I certainly do, I am a Jedi and yes this could prove a hindrance in completing some of your morally ambiguous projects.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?Is it dangerous?As long as it does not eat from my plate it would be interesting to observe its behaviour in a new environment.( I'm joking of course.My first action would be to ensure that nobody's life is threatened and try to get the creature back to its confines without harming it,maybe stunning it if it resisted.

CZ-198 Application

Applying for Security Position

• I strive to be the best. I always challenged myself to go beyond the norm. I never give up and always push myself to excel in whatever i decide to start. The Czerka family would have a great asset to include me into their family. I have strength, intelligence, and cunning. I would help the family Czerka what ever position they decide to appoint me. I have always been job hopping throughout the Galaxy and it is time to find my permanent job that I will excel in. I cannot think of a better job to be apart of the rest of my life than to be apart of the most powerful family in the Galaxy.

•  
  • 1. The highest achievement I have reached in my life time thus far is being the highest ranking/known Jedi and Sith night.
  • 2. Was to be one of the most powerful force users in the Galaxy. This is due to my knowledge of both sides (Jedi and Sith). Both sides are so far on opposite sides that they both fail to miss the strongest power that is in the middle.
  • 3. (This achievement I hope to acquire by leading the Czerka family to become the most powerful family in the Galaxy.)

•  
  • 1. At first I was a padawan to a Jedi knight. After learning my way up to a Jedi Master, I knew something was missing. I then proceeded into the studies of the Sith, to try and find out if I could find the missing peace. After becoming a Sith Master I then realized that the perfect balance to become the most powerful Master of all was in the middle, a complete mixture of the Jedi and Sith teachings. I have discovered that both Jedi and Sith are so far apart and so immersed to prove the opposite faction wrong that they are blinded as to source of where the true power is. The more balance you acquire with the light and dark side, the stronger you become!
  • 2. It was not easy to become one of the most powerful force users in the Galaxy. I did fail at times but that never stopped me, it only prolonged the inevitable. Through all the struggles, pain, disappointment, and failures, I have grown more wise and stronger because of all I have been thrown my way.
  • 3. This achievement will be acquired by the Czerka family adopting me. I have already done "whatever it takes" to become what I have achieved thus far, this will just be another to add to my achievements.

• I have the strongest moral compass. I am always eager to learn, to acquire more balance.

• Simple. I would first take control of the his newest experiment by slowing down time, so it will not case anyone harm to anyone nearby. Then I would calmly confront this colleague to see if I can assist him to his troubles to lower the risk of something happening in the future.

Thank you for your time as to review my application. If you have any quesition or want more info please contact me at http://puremaster.com.

CZ-198 "Application"

My name is Darth Carolus Magnus, Dark Lord of the Sith, destroyer of worlds, conquerer of my enemies, and the unfortunate recipient of a job application transmission that could in no way possibly be intended for me. As the Emperor's Wrath, there is no job that could possibly compare to the duties and benefits I currently have. Therefore, I am insulted to read an application that would have me answer such questions, in a pathetic attempt to prove my worth for one of these positions, like a mere slave on Korriban strives to prove their worth to be Sith.

I do not need to prove my worth.

Since I am in a good mood after having recent success on the world of Makeb, I will give only a warning to you, Officer Woods, to be careful to whom you send your condescending application transmissions to.

That being said, my power constantly grows as I defeat my foes, and I am actively searching for the next step in my journey to being the most powerful creature in the galaxy. Therefore, I know not to pass up any opportunities to broaden my power and sharpen my skills, no matter how trivial it may seem.

So, Officer Woods, if you would like to have the honor of having the most powerful Sith warrior in the galaxy on your squad, I would find time amidst my schedule of slaughtering the Empire's enemies to work with your company. Let me emphasize that I will be working with you, not for you. I work for the Emperor alone.

We both know I will be an asset to your team. To say that I would not be an asset would be to say that you do not agree with the right-hand man of the Emperor. You do not want to witness the Wrath of the Emperor.

I will be awaiting your transmission letting me know when my assistance is needed.

Darth Carolus Magnus, Ph.D.

Edited by CharlieMitchell

Biochemical Engineer: Will work with existing proprietary biosamples to create more resilient and powerful variants and combinations. Comprehensive knowledge of cutting-edge biotechnology a necessity. Bioethics certification optional.

well my normal family doesn't want me hoping you could take me in.

grade 3 graduate learned to walk upright 2 days ago got hired by the Czerka

I Spent many yrs in training

ask what ever you like I will do anything once they,ll never catch me alive.

Complimentary I doubt nothing in life is free but anyways I would run like the wind.

--CZ-198 Application--

I work today as a bit of a wanderer, searching for a place where I can work while feeling safe, influential, and impacting. And from what I know of Czerka Corp. I believe I can achieve these means by working here as an Organism Handler. I can fulfil the "Work with Pride" concept when I'm working for Czerka, knowing that I am helping all future generations of the biological science understand more thoroughly what we face, and what we can stand by.

Well I was successful in working with the Hutts for a short while on Makeb, helping them deal with their animal "pets", I was also able to access confidential ongoings inside the Hutt Empire, whilst meanwhile gaining confidence in my business myself. This was before Makeb was destroyed and I lost that job evidently.

I was also successful in taming many Boma Beasts and Cannoks on the Onderonian moon of Dxun and learnt an extremely effective technique of Beast Riding that I found within one of the Cannoks themselves. Along with the numerous other skills I possess, one of my most astounding ones, was when I was recruited into the SIth Academy at a later age, after my work with the Hutts and skills on Dxun, because my Boma Beasts had disrupted the rituals of a Sith Lord who was looking for a tomb, he found my affinity for the Force and immediately took me under his wing. I later escaped the Sith Academy and found my way across the galaxy while concealing myself from the Sith.

I suppose you could say so, I am personally not a fan of the Hutt Empire and working with them, or rather for them, was not in any way pleasurable, but I needed confidential information and I needed a means of accessing the Hutts from within so that I could complete a contract. I would say that is a good example of whatever it takes. As for the Sith, well I was more forced into that and then ended up being extremely good at it, but it took every ounce of my strength to escape the academy.

Unlikely, and besides, I am quite capable of moulding situations into my own simply by wanting it. And if something questionable occurs, that is in violation of the Galactic Senate's workplace policies, I will have the right to bring it up in the workplace, and step down from doing so while not being penalized for it. That is the law whether I want it or not, and one cannot simply argue with the law.

Given my biological urges and impulses due to my species (Zabrak), I'd probably do something to get myself involved in the situation... be it in a positive way or a negative way. Given my personality, I think I'd prefer to try to help out the situation, the violence is needless, and I'm a realist, so what if he's more envied than I? I'll find my own way to gain some Czerka Prestige. So to answer the question, I would warn my colleague, and probably use my skills to my advantage against their experiment, if it were an animal that is; I would use my knowledge of beast training to best the experiment or gain the upper hand, and defeat it. Otherwise, if it wasn't an animal, I would try to protect the other workers with my limited knowledge of Sith training and hand-to-hand combat practice.

> Incoming message

> Connecting...

> Message received

> Opening...

Soon, an image of a male Zabrak[/url] flickers on into the view of curious eyes. The man seems a little distracted by a datapad in is hands, but soon realizes he is not alone. Clearing his throat, he looks briefly up from the datapad.

"Oh, ah, yes. This would be a response to the CZ-198 Application. My name is Quendrix Lok, and I seek to fill the post of either Droid Technician or Research Contributor. My reasons for joining, what you call 'your family', are obvious, as I can offer much for it," the Zabrak starts, hand on his chest in a theatrical way. He is distracted by the datapad in no time once more, before glancing up with a partially sly, yet innocent looking smile. "I believe it would be only beneficial to have me in the family of yours."

A brief silence fell for a couple of seconds as the Zabrak read the next questions in the application. "I know several individuals of the population in the galaxy who simply love to boast of their accomplishments. I have a tendency to not do so, considering there are more important matters to think of. What I can mention is that I am ready to make necessary sacrifices to complete my goals. In some circumstances, I may lack courage to fulfil specific tasks. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. I happen to be a very ambitious person, after all. This would also help me to fill the part, or rather role, which Mr. Blys mentioned in his letter. I put my soul into my work. That should be self explanatory. "

Incomprehensible mumbling is heard while Quendrix proceeds with the fourth question in the application. "The answer should be quite clear. Were I to be hired, my only concern would be that of the family's, what would be best for it, and the image it holds. Besides the research, too, naturally," he quickly adds.

"...Parties. Really, now?" Quendrix queries in a flat tone. "Taken the fact that I am not a party crasher, I would most likely be rotting in the office with my fellow colleagues. Alas, there would be no risk of the experiment breaking lose or causing physical damage. I have keen eyes. Such things - failing experiments - do not escape my notice. Unless they are out of my area of expertise. Either way, I would scold my dearly beloved colleague for wasting valued time, resources, and perhaps even risking lives."

Putting the datapad away, the Zabrak's gaze wonders up. "That should be all on my part. I wish you all a pleasant day," he says, the image of him flickering. And in the next, it was all gone.

> Message ended

> Respond?

Y/N

Edited by Tarrip

CZ-198 Application

Position: Biochem Engineer

My name is Hopster Wolfblood renown smuggler and hero for the republic. Perhaps you heard of me? Anyways times are slow and could use a good steady job for once.

I have faced the Gree challenges on Ilum and have survived their most challenging tests as they call 'em. On Makeb I have looked horror in the face (I know Hutts are ugly but not referring to him) by destroying Golden Fury a droid powered by Isotope-5. By the way I have tons of extra if you are interested in buying. You really think I gave all to the republic and destroyed the rest? The third accomplishment is unknown, but have worked with my brother Zworn who makes crystals for lightsabers and me being a biochem we have come up with consumable crystals they are still in test phases at present, but have been smuggling...I mean shipping them to the Hutts for trial. We even flavored them Nerf, Tauntaun and my favorite Spice.

Lots of effort and many friends, but determination to see the job done. To answer your question though yes would do what it takes to get the job done.

As long as you didn't ask me to kill a family member we would be alright. Mother-In-Law would be an exception to the previous statement!!!

All depends really personally I would let the crearure destroy everyone elses work or set them back then destroy his creature. As long as your stuff isn't destroyed, it puts you ahead of the game. No one else is reading this right.

Edited by Zin-tare

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family? Czerka is a powerful company, and power is what defines a man from a kid, the stronger from the weak. And I want power and be strong as Czerka is.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. When I become a Dark Lord of the Sith as soon I killed Darth Thanaton.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? There is no limit for a Sith! I take what I need to pursue and engage for what will become mine.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? A mission give is a mission acomplished.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation? Using the Force.

I can't tell if this thread is even being acknowledged anymore, but I think Bioware has a unique opportunity here to combine the roleplaying aspect of the game with the forums by giving those participants that were chosen exclusive account-bound titles.

Then they could hold more of these random fun contests.

:D