Hey! BUG!!!!!????

Eeleek

Hey folks,

Some quick updates. This issue was actually not related to Paid Character Transfer, so it is possible you were affected even without transferring. With that being said, if you were affected, please try relogging and checking again as you should now be fixed. We had a few folks who will still be affected and are working to fix them over the next few hours. If in approximately two hours you are still experiencing the issue, please let us know!

-eric

I'm still having this issue with 29 days left on my sub with the 90 day recurring subscription plan locked in after it ends.

Please fix my account.....

Mines still bugged too. I got a message from you email service reminding me I've been charged. I talked to CS stayed on the line for 2 hours/ Now thinking that I would have been able to log on now with what I paid for. Nope still sitting here as a preferred player when I'm a subscriber. Please fix!

• Dev Post

Hey guys,

Another update. We are aware there are still some accounts which are having this issue. We are working still working on a resolution for those who are still affected. I will give you more information as I have it.

-eric