Companion Storylines

Xakthul

I love this game and almost all the story and character personality stuff. I like the companions most of all. But I wanna know what companion story all of you think is the best.

Off topic: add me if you wanna RP on Beregen Colony sometime, as that's my main server right now, and I'm the leader of a couple guilds through different toons. See ya ingame! :rak_03:

I think Mako has the best story hands down. She has two actual quests as well as some backstory. I've always been of the opinion that from a plot perspective Mako is really more of a "partner" during chapter one than a companion/pet.

If you are talking about the Warrior exclusively they have a couple good stories. I think the walking carpet is by far the worst.

Edited by Xeraz

I agree that Mako is a very well done personality. IMO, the romanceable companions have much better personalities and backstory.... cause you need something to actually romance! Those starting comps that are romanceable have the most well done personalities.

Cheers!

J'm

For warrior companions I liked Quinn the best (Romanced him). He's an interesting character although I think that some of the affection cut scenes with him should be gated behind parts of the warrior storyline. Things don't quite make sense if you do some of his conversations before certain story elements (At least that's the way I see it). But overall I liked him.

For overall fav companion so far I like Khem Val. For fav NPC so far I like Keeper from the IA story.