HoloNet News Exclusive Interview: Baron Deathmark

CourtneyWoods

Ur in game "help" really sucks as in there is no in game fixing of any glitches:mad: only players have been able to devise work arounds for your glitches then to top it off when you do reply they are form letters that show a complete inability to to comprehend the game and NO absolutely NO glitches have been fixed!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Thanks for being so completely vague. I'm sure that helps them alot.

Yeah, to hell with the arena. Could just be a big empty box for all I care.

More Huttball!

This.

I was hoping for BIO announcing 'UnRanked Arenas have been removed' .

UnRanked Arenas:

Not balanced at all. (The , 30-54 ones.)

No functionable Team set up (4 DPS LvL 30s vs 2 Healers 1 DPS 1 TANK 50s + , Gl.)

I got the idea of this being called *Arenas* , but the maps are way to small (At least from a PvP perspective.)

Small amount of Credits/Xp/MDs (Fights way to 'short' or unbalanced as .... )

Ranked Arenas , are fun . Equal , balanced , team set up same as UnRanked , but that s fine.

I could say lot more , but 'Not like somethings going to change' , so wasting my time for nothing , nty.

Edited by ahzecklawd

Ya know, articles like this would be much cooler if you did it with a video with the actual characters...Ya know, kinda like what you did with the april fools droid video two years ago....Would be nice if you guys did more things like that.

The reason we havent had a new Huttball map is Deathmark is upset because so many of us kick the huttball. He needs to realize more people will do so unless *many* new maps for all types of war zones are forthcoming soon.

The Baron needs to learn his lesson. :p

On the upside, I am pretty sure the interview is referencing Quesh as our next Huttball arena. I'm hoping we'll have more than just one map though. At least two more, and the ability to que separately in ranked for just Huttball. Let those Huttball leagues get going on the community level. Maybe support them for ranked Season 2. What? A guy can dream.

Enough with the PVP content. Get back to class specific personal storylines!!!!

They said a long time ago that they are not going to continue the class storylines anymore so you can go ahead and get that thought out of your head. Future chapters are going to be stuff like Makeb.

I hope the new Huttball map is much sooner rather than later. And I hope the bit about buying a breather mask is RP flavor and not a hint at needing to buy an item in order to participate in the WZ... that would not be good precedent.

If you look at the teaser screen shot we got awhile back it looks like the new huttball map takes place on Quesh...So the breather mask was probably just an RP thing to correlate with the poor atmosphere of Quesh.

BARON DEATHMARK: I’m sure it’s no surprise, Lamalla – Giradda has been one happy Hutt. With all of the extra credits coming in, he’s been able to add three more feasts to his daily routine!

LR: That brings him up to fourteen, doesn’t it? Giradda must have a very busy schedule!

BD: Not to mention his cooks!

:eek: 14 FEASTS (not meals, feasts!) a day? By the Force and the Emperor''s Beard! Where does he put it all?

Enough with the PVP content. Get back to class specific personal storylines!!!!

Actually, there's a lot of people out there who play PvP. They're the minority to PvE players, but they still are subs. And, honestly, I'd have more PvP content that is replayable than stuff I could rush through in an hour.

This.

I was hoping for BIO announcing 'UnRanked Arenas have been removed' .

UnRanked Arenas:

Not balanced at all. (The , 30-54 ones.)

No functionable Team set up (4 DPS LvL 30s vs 2 Healers 1 DPS 1 TANK 50s + , Gl.)

I got the idea of this being called *Arenas* , but the maps are way to small (At least from a PvP perspective.)

Small amount of Credits/Xp/MDs (Fights way to 'short' or unbalanced as .... )

Ranked Arenas , are fun . Equal , balanced , team set up same as UnRanked , but that s fine.

I could say lot more , but 'Not like somethings going to change' , so wasting my time for nothing , nty.

They need to make it so all WZs have 2 healers, 2 tanks, and 4 DPS(1 Healer, 2 DPS, and 1 tank for arenas).

And more gametypes for WZs(Single Node ACW, TDM for all WZws and Arenas, and CTF, KotH, and Huttletball for Arenas)

They need to make it so all WZs have 2 healers, 2 tanks, and 4 DPS(1 Healer, 2 DPS, and 1 tank for arenas).

And more gametypes for WZs(Single Node ACW, TDM for all WZws and Arenas, and CTF, KotH, and Huttletball for Arenas)

Would never work without cross server.