Slave Collar

MaxTNT

I was thinking that since you see a lot of NPC's around with slave collars around their necks, why not make it available in the Cartel Market.

I think people would be quite interested in it for various reason. Put in on a companion, yourself, for RP purposes or something.

think about it...

You can actually already buy it from the social vendor on Belsavis, but you need Social VII :p

I'm not sure about adding it to the CM, unless they make it very cheap (like 100CC), but they should certainly make it easier to get :)

Edit: Sorry, it's actually Social V, but that still takes ages to achieve unless you're playing through the whole game with a group, so my point still stands ;)

Edited by Shadowcaper

I was not aware of it being a part of a set of Social armor...

I wasn't clear on this before, but what I meant was to have it added to a new Cartel Pack, not available as a stand alone item.

Edit: Since [change from "if"] it is in fact a social level reward, I would not expect to see it in the CM, via pack or a la carte.

Edit: The "prisoner's hat" from the social vendor on Belsavis is in fact a slave collar. Requires social V, as stated by Shadowcaper.

Edited by branmakmuffin

I am pretty sure that you can get the Ulgo set, that is a social level purchase on Alderaa, from the Archon's Contraband Pack (Ulgo Statesman's Armor Set).

So, I don't see why they can't add the coller.

I am pretty sure that you can get the Ulgo set, that is a social level purchase on Alderaa, from the Archon's Contraband Pack (Ulgo Statesman's Armor Set).

So, I don't see why they can't add the coller.

That's true. The Ulgo set which is a social armor set is also available from the Cartel Market.

However, I have to ask:

Do people who support this understand that the more you ask from Bioware to add every unique item to the Cartel Market, the less unique items (not from the Cartel Market) we'll get in the game?

Bioware is already adding cosmetic stuff to the game through the CM at a very fast pace and that's fine - I still think it's better to have 100 different armor sets from the CM than pay-to-win items. But do we really need them to remove all unique rewards just so that everyone can have them?

Edited by TheNahash