Progression thread 2.1

SojournerNC

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updates in! Gratz Hit n Run

Ashen Order, is that the Imp side of ASB? Not that progress will not be recorded. Just need to know about making a note by your name for the listing or not. A guild is a guild, even if it is a sister, satellite, or whatever it's relation of another.

Hey all! I was just wondering, how do community guilds factor into the progression thread here? As a community, the SITH ORDER, Mando'ade Alitte, and Imperial BlackOps are all guilds that are connected together that have cleared some of the end game content, where the guilds are split up based on classes (I'm guessing you guys can figure out how they are divided xD).

Because of this split, however, most of our progression and clears have always included a combination between at least 2 out of the 3 guilds, if not members of all three. So I was just wondering, how exactly do community clears work here in this thread, if at all?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok updates in!

Hmmm, that is a good question ZooMzy. Do you all have a main community name? What we could do is list the community then in a bracket list the guild names that are part of that community. That way the guild names do get posted and people can see it is a community working towards progression.

Hello, I come on behalf of the Cheese and Crackers operations group. Group members are Yuan'kan, Megan, Shallan, and Daneeka from Doomed Lemming, Ena'il from Blue Sun Syndicate, and Carvér, Problems, and Jordo from Infamous. We are 5/5 for HM TFB and 4/4 Nightmare Explosive Conflict. I will soon have a link to the Kephess kill video if anyone is interested. Edited by Joritan

Hello, I come on behalf of the Cheese and Crackers operations group. Group members are Yuan'kan, Megan, Shallan, and Daneeka from Doomed Lemming, Ena'il from Blue Sun Syndicate, and Carvér, Problems, and Jordo from Infamous. We are 5/5 for HM TFB and 4/4 Nightmare Explosive Conflict. I will soon have a link to the Kephess kill video if anyone is interested.

here's some picture proof. c:

Ok updates in!

Hmmm, that is a good question ZooMzy. Do you all have a main community name? What we could do is list the community then in a bracket list the guild names that are part of that community. That way the guild names do get posted and people can see it is a community working towards progression.

Sounds good! I would say for now, we are known as the "SlTH Coummunity" but I will give you an update if I have a bunch of guildies demanding for a change lol. The three guilds are THE SITH ORDER, Mando'ade Alitte, and Imperial BlackOps.

And for our community, we have made full clears of EV and KP NiM (Both title clears), TFB SM, and EC HM. As of now though, I only have the screenshot of the HM Kephess kill along with six of the eight raid members on Nightscythes. Hopefully though, you guys can assume we've done the title runs since they kind of pale in comparison to EC HM :p

http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/2666494/pics/original/1564107.jpg

http://assets.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/users/2666494/pics/full/1564106.jpg

Thanks again! :)

Edited by ZooMzy

Ashen Order

5/5 HM TFB

5/5 Story TFB

1/4 NiM EC

4/4 HM EC (server first)

4/4 Story EC (server first)

4/4 16 man story EC(server first)

5/5 16 man TFB story

Nightmare pilgrim(server first)

1 stack dreadtooth

Full clears on all difficulties both sizes for KP and EV (server first for HM EV and NiM of both)

Xenoanyalst 16 man HM and story

Can post kill times for some if needing to compare for server firsts

Edited by Lord_Etan

Ashen Order

5/5 HM TFB

5/5 Story TFB

1/4 NiM EC

4/4 HM EC (server first)

5/5 16 man TFB story

1 stack dreadtooth

Full clears on all difficulties both sizes for KP and EV (server first for HM EV and NiM of both)

Welcome to the forums Etan!

Sigma Squad got a full clear of Nightmare Karagga's Palace tonight for the Unyielding title.

Ashen Order

5/5 HM TFB

5/5 Story TFB

1/4 NiM EC

4/4 HM EC (server first)

5/5 16 man TFB story

1 stack dreadtooth

Would you post the Kill times for all of your server firsts?

April 24th for full clear HM EC

April 23rd for NiM Pil

April 17th for Story EC (16 man was done soon after dont have exact date for 16.)

KP HM cleared feb 13th (Empire first)

EV hm cleared Feb 20th (Empire first)

KP Nightmare Cleared Mar 7th 1.5 hours (Empire First)

EV Nightmare Cleared March 12th less then 1.5 hours only 1 wipe on soa. (Officaly taken number one guild on Server cross faction)

Had to check my list haha. This was for BC before merges mind you. So im sure others had EV and KP down before us

I don't really care much at all, since it's old *** content, but Ascension had clears before yours, minus the HM EC and NMP. I could post kill times but I don't really want to dig it all up, but I can if need be. Again, it's a server first from two different servers, so I'm not really sure how it would work.