Nadia romance bug/intended [Spoilers]

Geeorgedk

After you do a certain class mission on Voss you get hurt and Nadia wants to talk to you after.

You get the option to marry, I didn't, thought it wasn't the time yet. But it seems that that was the only opportunity to do so.

I'm at 10k affection and level 49 she didn't talk to me after. Was that the only opportunity?

I hope it's not. I like the whole companion system, one of the reasons I'm attracted to the game. She has become one of my favorite companions fast.

I levelled a trooper and a jedi knight, and while Kira is awesome, Nadia is so sweet, and really a padawan.

Atleast you got the Option. My Nadia bugged out on me and pretty much forced a wedding. :eek:

I'm a pure lightside Shadow (hmm), never took the flirt option, heck, my Jedi took a -300ish total affection hit when Nadia was forced on to my Jedi for Padawan training.

Anyways, I dont' know how, but it got to a point in the conversation where All 3 options were just wrong for a lightside Jedi to take.

• 2 weeks later...
Atleast you got the Option. My Nadia bugged out on me and pretty much forced a wedding. :eek:

I'm a pure lightside Shadow (hmm), never took the flirt option, heck, my Jedi took a -300ish total affection hit when Nadia was forced on to my Jedi for Padawan training.

Anyways, I dont' know how, but it got to a point in the conversation where All 3 options were just wrong for a lightside Jedi to take.

Wow, you sir, are severely mentally crippled. "Wahh waah, i'm so goody lightside i cant get married..." Wrong. this is the OLD republic, *****, none of that yoda **** where jedi arent allowed to marry. Get a clue.

Pffft. Listen to you all. Complaining about the ins and outs of where and when Nadia proposes. I HAD to marry Nadia. Shotgun wedding with her 7 months preggers. After the babe popped out it was half lizard and someone slipped a note under my pillow saying 'your prey is my prey bro...'. I dont know what to do. Think I might end it and in pvp try and solo a marauder with my sabre.

:'(