Petition: Fusion Missiles and Tracer Missiles animation

Arstechnica

I remember when the game first started Fusion missile animation was the default animation for the current animation on Tracer missiles. Personally I really like the way the rotation looks with the arsenal mercenary bracing for the missile to launch off his/her back.

Dev: Is it possible to rework the code to allow the animation of Fusion missile to be the "non moving or rooted" form of Tracer missile and keep the current Tracer missiles to be mobile form?

In combat, I love seeing Merc use Fusion missiles in PVP. The aoe damage it does is not very impressive, but the animation and the explosion looks awesome. I really want to see this more in PVP. Please make it apart of the Arsenal rotation.

Edited by Arstechnica

• 1 month later...

No, never, the old animation looked like explosive diarrhea and i hate even seeing it when i use FM.

That having been said im pretty sure this is a troll thread from the same idiot that constantly says the same thing in genchat on Hard, but since i dont know that for a fact i gave both and honest and anti-troll response.

Yeah buy you hate the game anyway so your opinion doesn't count.

Wow what a Silly response lol.

I hate the game? I've never said that. I have said many times that BW needs to make content for all aspects of the game at a more timely pace, but they simply don't have the funds or the staff to do it correctly. That doesn't mean I hate the game. (I'm not a fan of all aspects like PvP), but that also doesn't make me hate the game. Just because I do not fully agree with everything BW is doing (like all of the class nerfs) does not mean I hate the game. Your ignorance is amusing.

I still love to raid, I still love GSF, I still enjoy the 1-50 class stories. So I must hate the game I guess because some stranger claims I do.

• 4 weeks later...

I am more concerned about Immolate animation, but meh.

I'd like if Tracer Missile and Fusion Missile shared the animation, BUT! OF TRACER MISSILE. I find Fusion Missile Boba Fett nonsense really silly and not immersive. I like the explosion. I like the Fire patch it's supposed to leave(like Plasma Grenade). But I don't like current animation AT ALL.