Reduced Lightsaber Hilts

Crazymanik

Hi,

Am I the only one, who thinks that there has been a great reduction of Lightsaber hilts? When the game began, I had several favorite ones, which I bought for commendations, and right now. Nothing. I want some good looking for my Sith Warrior, but I am forced to stick with the default one.

I mean these ones for example.

http://s225.photobucket.com/user/swgindy/media/Lightsaber%20Pics/SWTOR/SWTOR1.jpg.html

Edited by Crazymanik

Yeah it's because Bioware removed all the equipment vendors on the fleet, meaning the only way to get a moddable lightsaber comes from:

1) There are a few equipment vendors left (not many) I think the one on Tatooine still has moddable weapons

2) A lucky random drop or the GTN from people who had lucky drops (though most moddable weapons now go for 100k+ on the GTN)

3) The cartel market (obviously)

4) the PvP weapons vendor

I admit it's rather annoying the lack of choice now in the game for weapons (if you want to keep a specific look anyway).

For the record the middle lightsaber on the right side of that image can be obtained during the inquisitor story and its a BOL lightsaber too, I am planning on using the 2x xp event to speed level a few inquisitors through to the end of chapter 1 (when you get it as a reward) so that I can use on some other sith alts.

Edited by Jedi_riches

Yeah it's because Bioware removed all the equipment vendors on the fleet, meaning the only way to get a moddable lightsaber comes from:

Not just the equipment vendors, the Heroics and Flashpoint rewards as well. :(

I hope them bringing the iconic class armor sets back as BoL is only the start and that they'll bring back some of the unique weapons as well.

Not just the equipment vendors, the Heroics and Flashpoint rewards as well. :(

I hope them bringing the iconic class armor sets back as BoL is only the start and that they'll bring back some of the unique weapons as well.

Oh yeah I forgot about the heroic and flashpoint rewards :)

But I rather hope the second does come true and bring back the older lightsabers as BOL on those vendors, just make them empty shells and either level 1 or level 10 and I would be happy at that 1 vendor for all the different lightsaber shells.

I have kept all my lightsabers thought out the game.

Same as all weapons Orange ones obviously

I have stuff no longer in the game but still usable...a lot of us kept stuff that has been long since removed...how lame was it to remove gear...I cant recall any thing mmorpg that remove OLD gear constantly ...they would just put them on different NPCs but to all out remove gear...NO more rakata GEAR??? WHY that's so limp wrist-ed..

but that is E.A. for you

Len

2017 lights go off

I cant recall any thing mmorpg that remove OLD gear constantly

Allods Online.

As time went on, even though the items themselves still existed, the fancy-looking gear for max level characters became gradually plainer and plainer looking. I never actually had one, so I never knew what it looked like, but I bet the "Fine Mithril Sword of a very powerful glorious invincible hero scout with ruby inlays and platinum engraving in June language" ended up looking plainer than plain. (Yes, that really, really was its name, all 19 words of it.)