A Traitor Among The Chiss Flashpoint

I did that. It took me an hour and a half (I'm a tank), and still no cutscenes. Tried resetting the mission and talking to Lana again then launching from the mission. Dumps me back outside the entrance. I'm not trying it again for nothing.

Don't panic! :) You "just" have to start the "solo"-version of the flashpoint at the terminal next to the entrance. Only so you will see all the cutscenes and storyelements!

Yeah if she is like me, she still be disappointed, cause i sure was. all 5 times i've did it. On 5 toons so far. :p

For me yes, I tried Story and Solo with no luck. I only saw the beginning monologue.

Same experience here. It was underwhelming and there was no story advancement hardly at all. I suppose Agents will be thrilled but I sincerely hope the FP isn't quite finished or it's bugged because it was disappointing and the "Launch" button hanging around is annoying. I have only completed that FP on one toon and that's how it will stay until I hear that they have changed some things about it.

It occurs to me that running the FP in Story (that is, the wrong non-group mode) might mess up the mission's internal state in some way.

It might be necessary to reset the mission, or even abandon it (no idea if that's possible, nor if the mission returns to the "LAUNCH" state if you do...) before trying Solo.