I'm a Sith...constant Republic drops are mocking me.

Irishay

It is immensely frustrating and silly to receive Republic schematics and gear on Sith characters. Especially at the rate it happens - most of the schematics for armor I have gotten from Underworld Trading, for instance, are for Republic use. :confused:

I could just be unlucky, but the fundamental problem remains. It's just...stupid.

Has this been overlooked or is it working as intended? Is the intention to foster cross-faction sales on the GTN? Why?

Discuss/flame.

Same thing happens to me.

Just vendor that Republic garbage and move on. Pretend its a really awful credit box or something. Heh.

Oh and to the oher people getting this stuff? Stop clogging up the GTN by putting it up for sale. No one wants/can use that stuff.

Edited by Xitium

I agree, I'm Republic and fully 40% of all the schematics I have gotten so far are for Sith.

You can't do anything with them except vendor or destroy....I don't quite understand why this wasn't coded for. If those schematics were actually useful ones, it would really help out the profitable return rates on missions. Don't need no freaking Whammy's in my crafting.

EDIT: I should qualify that statistic so folks don't think it's made up. 40% of the Armortech/Armstech/Synthweaving I've gotten have been sith. The Cybertech schematics are open to anyone and i've gotten several of those too which I did not include in my tally to get to 40%.

Edited by Pestwulf

^^ This.

If it's low-level and green, just vendor it.

But if it's something valuable, like a schematic for orange gear, then fly over to Nar Shadaa and post it on the market there with a long sale time (2 days max?)

The Nar Shadaa GTN is cross-faction, and people will learn to go there to get bargains on unique stuff.

You folks DO realize that there's a neutral market, right? On Nar Shaddaa? Open to both factions?

Hmm...

Of course I wouldn't have realized that, otherwise I wouldn't have posted.

How often do level 12's go to Nar Shaddaa by the way?

Seriously though, while it is great there is a neutral faction, this distribution could still use some serious tweaking. The drop rate on sith schematics is way too high for the republic.