This class is really good at PVP at the moment

ninja_x

It seems to me a lot of classes appear to need to melee to get anything done? Good luck catching me...! Even if they do I will Force Shield and Lift or stun them ... get some distance and throw pebbles to their FACE.

I didn't expect healing / seer spec to actually be useful in PVP.

I'm still leveling through my 20s though and thankfully everyone's gear sucks at this point. I hope this trend can continue to 50 but I have my doubts.

Edited by ninja_x

Any healing is useful in PvP because people generally don't heal in pvp period...

Yeah! I've been just trying to healbot in PVP and give peeps shielding but I've been amazed at how I've been able to still be in the top kills from time to time by strictly playing it defensive and at range.

If I see a melee coming my way ........... they just seem at a real disadvantage.

But this will probably change as people gear / level / and come into their classes.

Yeah! I've been just trying to healbot in PVP and give peeps shielding but I've been amazed at how I've been able to still be in the top kills from time to time by strictly playing it defensive and at range.

If I see a melee coming my way ........... they just seem at a real disadvantage.

But this will probably change as people gear / level / and come into their classes.

That's mostly due to class mechanics though. The sage has lots of CC, mobility, and dots, So you can whittle targets down slowly if you have to. It's similar to how a DPS sage can heal in pinches to change the tide of battle. The base of this advance class simply has a lot of useful tools.

For me though, I know that healing in WZ's is rare enough that I always vote the healer MVP. Loving seeing smart people who want to win more than they want to kill.

Edited by Khadroth

It's good now because you typically aren't fighting people that have all their moves. I.E. interrupts and such. When everyone is lvl 50 and has all their moves you won't be feeling over powered. Hell, the interrupt is on an 8 sec cd and locks you out for 4 seconds. When you constantly fight people like that you'll start thinking other classes are over powered.