A Letter from Special Executive Rasmus Blys

"Czerka’s history is a long and storied one; we have centuries of innovation and success to look back on, with entire worlds owing their economic and social development to our valuable insights and generous cooperation."

I believe the Wookies on Kashyykk would like to have a word with you Rasmus

Edited by MisterBlackJack

But who is the ruler of our great castle? The cartel market, of course! The demands of the cartelmarketplace are our royal decrees, forever guiding and pushing us toward the same and recolored designs. Our copy-paste speeders and starships (soon ) are cash chariots, ensuring that our subcribers money travels safely and greedily to our pocket. And our greed is the customers’ royal bodyguards, protecting them from any possible real new content.

I just corrected a few misspellings. :rak_01:

Edited by Kesphin

risk tarnishing the gleaming legacy that the Czerka brand has so flawlessly developed!

Of slave trafficking and selling WMDs to dictatorships and crime lords? Oh, allying with Revan and Malak's Sith Empire, and who could forget Telos IV? Certainly not the Ithorians.

But who is the ruler of our great castle? The consumer, of course! The demands of the marketplace are our royal decrees, forever guiding and pushing us toward new and better designs.

Sadly, I have to agree with Rasmus here, he's only giving his consumers what they want - if people didn't want Battle Droids and Biochemical Weapons then Czerka would sell something else.

Thus, our role is clear: we must commit ourselves, our time, and our resources to create the finest products and technologies that we can; exceptional goods fit for kings and queens, marketed and sold to every sapient being in the galaxy.

For some reason I heard Daniel Day Lewis when I read this part. :eek: Czerka is drinking our Milkshakes! We have to stop them before they drink it all up!

We are Czerka Corporation. Together, we will seize the future!

Weyland-Yutani said the same thing...

Edited by AshlaBoga

So with Czerka making an appearance in a more predominant way. Can we start seeing them try to enslave the Wookiee homeworld again... I want to go back to Kashyyyk. :( I WILL MAKE ANY EXCUSE TO GO TO THE WOOKIEE HOMEWORLD! Also, Wookiee companion please? :D (Not a smuggler)

"Czerka’s history is a long and storied one; we have centuries of innovation and success to look back on, with entire worlds owing their economic and social development to our valuable insights and generous cooperation."

^^^^^

Not to mention the Ithorians on Telos.

Ah, good old fashioned corporate propaganda!

Edited by BradTheImpaler