5 hours of one class and I need another

BindoDidIt

Not all of my characters are 50 yet (see sig), but these are my impressions thus far:

1. Sith Warrior

2. Imperial Agent

3. Jedi Knight

4. Sith Inquisitor

In reality, the IA is probably the best written, but I havent played the third chapter yet and I'm a bit of a Sith fanboy.

Really though, the top 3 are A++++ in my book. Maybe I'll say the same about SI one day too. Only half way through Act 2 at the moment.

Finish your IA. The last chapter is epic. It's like James Bond Skyfall.

Of my 50s, JK/IA/SW/BH, if I had to reroll and choose based off the story, I would choose IA. Once I get take each class to 50 I will go back and replay certain classes to see what happens for the other side, light/dark. I will definately replay IA and SW. JK is too predetermined, and I can suspect that light BH isn't too different from dark.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I struggle to play Force classes because they've always been so bland for me. All the movies and a majority of games and even the few books I managed to tolerate have been about force users, so I have more than a general idea of what they're about, where they've been, where they're going (as force users in general).

In this game, Imperial Agent has been asbolutely fresh in an otherwise predictable well-documented cookie-cutter setting. Highly recommended story-wise and aesthetics-wise. Just highly recommended overall. First class I played from launch, went in not expecting anything. Had no clue it was going to be a cloak and dagger story. Was not disappointed.

Trooper......well, I love my Vanguard, but as far as story goes I don't even remember half of it. Very forgettable. No complexity or wow factor.

BH was moderately interesting, but I stopped playing him in the early 20's for aeshetic disagreements (seriously....bulky heavily armored bad-***......wielding a tiny-*** pea-shooter? End-game armor looks like scavenged trash sewn together? Does not fly with me). Really cool-looking ship though.

• 2 weeks later...

Having finished Act 1 on my remaining non-50 classes this is what I have come up with

In descending order and (light/dark/mix),

Act 1:

Jedi Knight (L)

Imperial Agent (L)

Sith Warrior (D)

Sith Inquisitor (D)

Jedi Consular (L)

Bounty Hunter (Mix)

Smuggler (Mix)

Trooper (L)

Act 2:

Jedi Knight (L)

Imperial Agent (L)

Bounty Hunter (Mix)

Sith Warrior (D)

Act 3:

Jedi Knight (L)

Imperial Agent (L)

Sith Warrior (D)

Bounty Hunter (Mix, ending L)

I will do the beginning of Act 2 of my remaining classes up to the point of travelling to Balmorra/Taris then decide the order I will take them to 50.

I don't know what to level next. I just finished the intro to Act 2 for my remaining classes, Trooper, JC, SI, and Smuggler. I've decided that I'll do Smuggler last and Inquisitor next to last, but I can't decide between Consular and Trooper. Help me someone, you're my only hope.

haha, I can't stop making alts, my characters are

Roaric- 50 Trooper

Xathos-31 Bounty Hunter

Zar'oc-30 Sith Inquisitor

Vrael(used to be Raptor)-27 Smuggler

Blodgarm-25 Sith Warrior

Xy'zak-11 Trooper

Jodocus-30 Imperial Agent

Shavek-15 Imperial Agent

Isaiah-12 Jedi Consular

Skriilex-15 Imperial Agent

and I have twomore but I forget their names :p

My favorite storyline SO FAR would have to be bounty hunter, trooper act 1 was good then it got boring. and SI storyline is a little to ghost wired force power for me... that's my two cents

• 2 weeks later...