Wrong item levels...

Gorlath

I've seen something going wrong with some implants which should normally be made at a lower level than it is produced actually. I think this because of the item names (for example opto-electronic and hyperelectronic) and repetition with the involved "archtypes". If needed I've taken some screens of these errors, but they are in French. Is it the same in English version? It concerns the "Gouardian/Juggernaut" statistics (Strengh/defense) which should be made in lvl 33 and 41 instead of resp. 37 and 45. In effect, there are 2 different items in the wrong ones and none in the right ones.

There's an issue with a lvl 34 earpiece too IIRC.

When produced, you need the skill level corresponding to the lvl 38 piece, because in fact it is.

There are so many things not working correctly with crew skills, that's probably the least annoying, though.

• 3 months later...
I've seen something going wrong with some implants which should normally be made at a lower level than it is produced actually. I think this because of the item names (for example opto-electronic and hyperelectronic) and repetition with the involved "archtypes". If needed I've taken some screens of these errors, but they are in French. Is it the same in English version? It concerns the "Gouardian/Juggernaut" statistics (Strengh/defense) which should be made in lvl 33 and 41 instead of resp. 37 and 45. In effect, there are 2 different items in the wrong ones and none in the right ones.

I want to bump this as this is still not fixed.

Yeah, there are some implants for jugg tank that are either missing or messed up. I dont have the game on this pc so I cant check, but I remember while leveling my juggernaut with Biochem that there was no propper implant for let's say lvl 33, and at lvl 37 there would be 2, but only one of those would be worth crafting since the other had defense plus crit or surge(dont remeber which one). Garbage

Sadly, I don't think they'll ever address this.