Ratha jade Skywalker

i was reading about the skywalker timeline, when i came across someone named ratha jade skywalker, who is supposed to be ben's sister? In all my resaerch and reading, ben is the only child luke and mara had. There is NO ratha jade skywalker. what do you guys think?

i was reading about the skywalker timeline, when i came across someone named ratha jade skywalker, who is supposed to be ben's sister? In all my resaerch and reading, ben is the only child luke and mara had. There is NO ratha jade skywalker. what do you guys think?

You sure you didn't read this on SWFanon wiki?

She's not real.

To my understanding she was planned, but then scrapped in favor of Allana so they could focus solely on her instead of two new children in the family.

Probably for the best seeing as Ben, Allana and Jaina are starting to replace Luke, Leia and Han as the big three.

They can run with that trio for a bit before Jaina pops out Fel II and Ben gets started on his family.

Edited by Stncold

Infinities, maybe? I haven't read very much of the Infinities stories. Just remember. Everything in Infinities is N-Canon. It's a "What If?" story. Nothing more. No such character exists in continuity, OP.

Infinites? Man I got to start reading SW books again. I haven't had much time to read lately. I started FOTJ, but I haven't made it to the second book yet.

^This. Google it and all you get is random answers on Wikianswers and Yahooanswers about this character's name and a possible birth when Ben was 4. Seems like someone is just screwing around or they read some fanfic and thought it was legit canon material,although I have no idea how someone does that.

Edited by Temeluchus

^This. Google it and all you get is random answers on Wikianswers and Yahooanswers about this character's name and a possible birth when Ben was 4. Seems like someone is just screwing around or they read some fanfic and thought it was legit canon material,although I have no idea how someone does that.

it's not that uncommon... read some of the arguments about canon in here... people constantly make up **** and say it's canon or ignore things that are canon if they don't like it and/or it doesn't back up their opinion of how it should be

look back at the whole "jedi using red lightsabers" debacle we had going on for months... it was hilarious

Edited by Liquidacid

There should have been more Skywalker kids. **** u traviss and all who worked on LotF for killing off Mara Jade.

Yes, Allana is Jacen's daughter. Tenel Ka is her mom.

I agree that there should have been more skywalker kids.

Also shame on you who worked on Fate of the Jedi for

making Vestara run off instead of staying with Ben. Their relationship would have been a good mirror to Luke and Mara Jade's.

Edited by Tuscad

Really? I thought the entire team made the choice.

Me too. If she wasn't being a part of the team then they should of fired her, Legacy of the Force was supposed to be a team effort.

Edited by Tuscad

Really? I thought the entire team made the choice.

Nope. They were just unable to talk her out of it. She was literally dead set and hellbent on killing Mara Jade. Hell, when she got it approved, Tim Zahn had to scratch the Mara Jade novel he was working on. She somehow convinced the higher-ups that killing off arguably the most (or second most, since Boba Fett novels nearly always sell the most copies) popular character in the Expanded Universe was a good idea. Now, she was THE most popular character NOT created by George Lucas.

Personally wasn't opposed to killing off Mara. Not enough notable deaths keeps things stale and unexciting. There needs to be some sense of danger and fear that somebody might actually die.

With the big three still immune on the big guys orders, and Jaina and Ben being safe for the time being due to having descendants in Legacy, it's gonna go back to that. They need to shake it up again by killing Lando or Wedge or somebody.

Personally wasn't opposed to killing off Mara. Not enough notable deaths keeps things stale and unexciting. There needs to be some sense of danger and fear that somebody might actually die.

With the big three still immune on the big guys orders, and Jaina and Ben being safe for the time being due to having descendants in Legacy, it's gonna go back to that. They need to shake it up again by killing Lando or Wedge or somebody.

And that's one reason why Legacy is in danger of being retconned. Because sooner or later, they're going to have to kill off Luke, Leia, and Han for it to take place. I get the feeling that they're waiting for George to either relent on his standing orders, or pass away and pray his will doesn't stipulate their continued survival. Ben and Jaina having descendants in Legacy doesn't mean they're safe, either. If word comes down from On High and Legacy gets retconned, they'll probably be on the casualty list within a year or two after it happens.

Oh, and if they kill Lando or Wedge, they had better go out in a blaze of glory instead of the lame way Traviss killed Mara.

Edited by Captain_Zone

And that's one reason why Legacy is in danger of being retconned. Because sooner or later, they're going to have to kill off Luke, Leia, and Han for it to take place. I get the feeling that they're waiting for George to either relent on his standing orders, or pass away and pray his will doesn't stipulate their continued survival. Ben and Jaina having descendants in Legacy doesn't mean they're safe, either. If word comes down from On High and Legacy gets retconned, they'll probably be on the casualty list within a year or two after it happens.

Oh, and if they kill Lando or Wedge, they had better go out in a blaze of glory instead of the lame way Traviss killed Mara.

Ain't Luke, Han and Leia already dead though? Haven't they gone into the far future with Legacy? Though should note, Lucas said that they couldn't be killed he didn't state that they couldn't die. Killed and dying are two different things.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Ain't Luke, Han and Leia already dead though? Haven't they gone into the far future with Legacy? Though should note, Lucas said that they couldn't be killed he didn't state that they couldn't die. Killed and dying are two different things.

Well, humans can live up to 150 years or even more in Star Wars, so Luke and Leia (and maybe even Han) could theoretically still be alive in 130+ ABY.

Well, humans can live up to 150 years or even more in Star Wars, so Luke and Leia (and maybe even Han) could theoretically still be alive in 130+ ABY.

Well ya, but its not like they would be doing anything big if they are old people. But isn't Luke dead though?

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Well ya, but its not like they would be doing anything big if they are old people. Maybe Luke though, just being that there have been very old jedi masters who have kicked ***.

Except that Cade had a meeting with his great granddad's Force Ghost, so that right there implies Luke got killed.

Except that Cade had a meeting with his great granddad's Force Ghost, so that right there implies Luke got killed.

Ya edited my post, though it doesn't say how he died though. Luke could have just passed away peacefully or some such nonsense by something. Vague deaths for all 3 characters, would be the best bet to go about them. Because no one is going to like the deaths, if they are described in detail. I mean look at Chewie, took a moon to kill him yet people don't like that he was killed.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Ya edited my post, though it doesn't say how he died though. Luke could have just passed away peacefully or some such nonsense by something. Vague deaths for all 3 characters, would be the best bet to go about them. Because no one is going to like the deaths, if they are described in detail. I mean look at Chewie, took a moon to kill him yet people don't like that he was killed.

I know what you mean about Chewie. Salvatore did a great job sending the ol' Wook out in the ultimate blaze of glory.

It all depends on how George worded the orders, though. If he said "Luke, Leia, and Han can't die", then that's that. If he said "Luke, Leia, and Han can't be killed", then MAYBE they can loophole it to make them die of natural causes.

I know what you mean about Chewie. Salvatore did a great job sending the ol' Wook out in the ultimate blaze of glory.

It all depends on how George worded the orders, though. If he said "Luke, Leia, and Han can't die", then that's that. If he said "Luke, Leia, and Han can't be killed", then MAYBE they can loophole it to make them die of natural causes.

Pretty sure it was the latter, because it would be kinda weird for them to go through time and reaching like 900+ years old and still be around whooping Empire/Sith ***.