New Contract Hunters Suit has Issues

StarWarsOR

Hi Devs,

Couple of points for you??

1. NO jets come out of the New Contract Hunters chestguard (not the vest - talking here chest with a back pack)

I can't tell you how excited I was to work to get this suit, and now how it really, REALLY 'bothers me' it has no working jet pack?

Hope this is fixed asap - as a BH with a jet pack but uses rubbish boots animation ....Well,,,, :rak_mad:

2. Helmets just don't colour right (especialy new champ level when preview) with this suit?

They are much brighter to me when colour linked to this suit - all I tried look same (might be my graphics but I think not, as only helmets with this suit effected)

PLEASE, PLEASE address these issues,

Thanks for reading...

Cheers

Edited by StarWarsOR

• 1 month later...

Hello! I wanted to add that NOT JUST THAT the helmets don't colour well but they also do not modulate the voice like normal helmets.

That armor is a JOKE.

I do not understand why it has even been released the way it is.

1. The colouring is all wrong. You cannot change ugly brown stuff in it, so virtually ANY colour looks like crap (to be blunt).

2. Jetpack dosen't even shoot from the back, in ANY of the armors. Not even in the "Contract Hunter's Chestguard" which HAS a jetpack and, at least in my opinion it was supposed to do so.

3. The helmet it's like NOT EVEN THERE in dialogues. Your voice dose not modulate or anything.

All and all, this armor is badly made.... and it shows once again the lack of attention that Bioware pays to newly introduced stuff. I am really curious to see how long before they even fix this, rather easily fixable bug.

Very disappointed. After spending so many hours on GETTING the necesarry reputation and spending so MUCH money on the damn thing, it dosen't even work properly... shame Bioware, shaaame...

Hello! I wanted to add that NOT JUST THAT the helmets don't colour well but they also do not modulate the voice like normal helmets.

That armor is a JOKE.

I do not understand why it has even been released the way it is.

1. The colouring is all wrong. You cannot change ugly brown stuff in it, so virtually ANY colour looks like crap (to be blunt).

2. Jetpack dosen't even shoot from the back, in ANY of the armors. Not even in the "Contract Hunter's Chestguard" which HAS a jetpack and, at least in my opinion it was supposed to do so.

3. The helmet it's like NOT EVEN THERE in dialogues. Your voice dose not modulate or anything.

All and all, this armor is badly made.... and it shows once again the lack of attention that Bioware pays to newly introduced stuff. I am really curious to see how long before they even fix this, rather easily fixable bug.

Very disappointed. After spending so many hours on GETTING the necesarry reputation and spending so MUCH money on the damn thing, it dosen't even work properly... shame Bioware, shaaame...