Which race for consular?

Dexagrammaton

for a shadow i would say cathar body type 3 but they aren't out yet so i have to go with a type 3 male human bald with just a beard and some scars:P The reason i say cathars is because when i see a cathar jedi npc to me they have the look of a consular

• 2 weeks later...

I went Twilek male. I wanted something that looked a bit more intelligent and less aggressive for my Sage.

Miralukan is my favorite race, but I only rock that out on my Commando and Agent.

Mirialan Sith Warrior. Pureblood Bounty Hunter. Rattataki Smuggler. Human Vanguard. Zabrack Knight. Chiss Inquisitor.

Definetely not wookie. Problems with diplomacy and anger management as well as stealth. :)

In my case as my sage was my first char it was kind of portaying myself, so human I guess :). Miraluka, Chiss, Twilek or Mirialan would be most appropriate in my opinion. Zabrak a bit too aggressive looking IMO. And wookies.

If I would roll again then I would probably like Chiss.

Edited by MusicRider

I have to disagree.

Sith Warriors are much too brutish for the Chiss finesse.

Otherwise, yes, Chiss rule all. The expansion should be called Rise of the Chiss Ascendancy instead, what with all the players running around as Chiss.

EDIT: I should probably contribute to the thread huh :D both my Sage and Shadow are Miraluka.

I know, I worked my butt off to get my Chiss Agent up to 50 so I could have my Shadow be Chiss. I even remember it was still rare enough at the time that there was always some comments in Gen Chat about me when I was going through Tython because this was before the CM and now... we are EVERYWHERE :(

I also have a Miraluka but I was thinking about making the next one a Cyborg or kick out the jams and really go cliqued and roll a Pureblood.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Dallayna

• 4 weeks later...
I know, I worked my butt off to get my Chiss Agent up to 50 so I could have my Shadow be Chiss. I even remember it was still rare enough at the time that there was always some comments in Gen Chat about me when I was going through Tython because this was before the CM and now... we are EVERYWHERE :(

I did the same to get my Miralukan Sage up for 50 back in the day so that I would be able to then make a Blind Sniper. It used to turn a lot of heads. Now? Species unlocks are typically around 100K on the GTN on Harbinger. I see more Sith Pureblood Jedi Knights than I do Human ones. Blah.

After changing my Chiss Inquisitor to a Miraluka Inquisitor, because I thought it worked a lot better for the SI storyline (Chiss imo doesn't work for it if you want to try to keep to a better feel for the storyline), I went with a Chiss Consular.

Consular feels as if you can be pretty much any race (imo), unlike SI which has me feeling some races don't exactly match up with the storyline (though I'm wondering if the story changes at all for SI if you go human).