Which race for consular?

Dexagrammaton

Suitable? I guess they all are. I ended up making mine human and haven't regretted it. I kinda wish I'd gone Sage instead of Shadow tho', since I prefer the healing option over tanking. Edited by Kupo

I'm probably going to be the only one, but mine is a Mirialan. A green one.

I love the species, my main is Mirialan thn plan was for her to be a shadow and my main, but I feel in love with smuggler Mirialan in Beta.

So my shadow is Miraluka, and her sister is a miraluka BH.

Edited by mikebevo

Chiss looks good on ALL CLASSES.

I have to disagree.

Sith Warriors are much too brutish for the Chiss finesse.

Otherwise, yes, Chiss rule all. The expansion should be called Rise of the Chiss Ascendancy instead, what with all the players running around as Chiss.

EDIT: I should probably contribute to the thread huh :D both my Sage and Shadow are Miraluka.

Edited by mandoforlife

I made mine a pureblood so I can smack the ever loving hell out of Theran (god knows he deserves it) plus I find female purebloods smexy.

Otherwise I'd have made her a miralukan, they just seem to "fit" the class the best.

My Shadow is a Zabrak, pub kind.

I actually don't like the Chiss for any class other than Agent. The first time I heard my male Agent speak, it was just a perfect combination of visuals and audio. Any other voice over on the Chiss just makes me shudder now.

My sage is Rattataki;

doing punch emote regeneration is fun , Sith pureblood is better for knight :D

Love puting Miralarian for imp chars, do 'lamp emote' yeling 'I'm a lamp :D:D:D' (specially on my sniper)

Edited by Atramar
Misspell