Arizona woot!

Synbane

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife, 6 friends and I are all in the Phx, AZ area and are all playing together on Master Zhar Lestin.

:cool:

I also play on Master Zhar Lestin from Ahwatukie. Mostly people I know from U-Verse, but there's a large number of us in our guild :D

Force an Imperial Legion

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Moved from Tucson last year to LA (Don't hate me! I love the Old Pueblo!)

Anyway, playing Aegon Kelborne, BH, on Davik's Estate.

Hit me up so we can talk about pool parties, U of A tailgates, 4th, and Congress! (oh yeah, and the Desert Musuem, greenhouses, and stuff too :D )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Chandler area here! Any of you AZ players still around? got about 10 or so AZ players in our guild (founded by AZ, merged with another AZ guild) and we raid AZ timezone =p

server: Mandalore the Indomitable (imp side, <Kandosii> )

I wish cross server tells where in this game =/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Chandler area here! Any of you AZ players still around? got about 10 or so AZ players in our guild (founded by AZ, merged with another AZ guild) and we raid AZ timezone =p

server: Mandalore the Indomitable (imp side, <Kandosii> )

I wish cross server tells where in this game =/

That sounds like fun! You guys still around!? I need a group of AZ players to play with, because a lot of my guildies are from the East coast.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
North Phoenix/Scottsdale border area for me. I'm on Master Zhar Lestin playing for the Republic. Nice to see some other Arizonans around.

Sure has been awhile since the last check-in for Arizona. Guess I'll check in again and provide an update.

Still in the North Phoenix/Scottsdale border area, but now play on The Harbinger server, with 4 Republic characters and 1 Imp.

If anyone from Az is still lurking around, come say hello!