Has anyone else never even seen a Star wars movie...?

Nevzo

I haven't, and have no intentions to.

I love MMO's of all types, so i will probably love this too.. am I the only non-nerd who's going to be playing? I really don't like the star wars franchise as a whole tbh ;-)

I actually never watched the star wars movies until the newest ones came out several years ago. I also got more interested in the while playing Star Wars Galaxies for 2 years.

The CU hurt, but the NGE was the death of me and many others there.

Anyway, The movies are quite good.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New forums, same internet bandwagon haters.

Theres an old saying, "Those who can do, and those who cant become critics".

Any time you want to wow us with your story, novel, script, ect. plz do so.

I don't need to have directed my own movie to know that the majority of the dialogue on SW I-III was just horrendous.

I grew up in the star wars generation, playing with the toys as a kid. I never really got into the lore of star wars untill I played "Jedi Knight:Jedi outcast" on the original xbox, but i have been in love with the lore ever since. I would say if you havent watched the movies your missing out, but id also agree with the post about trolls trolling trolls while trolling, surely you have at leat flicked throug spike or hbo when they are doing a marathon.

So I am alone in this?

I watch good movies but star wars is so dated i most likely won't enjoy it.

Too much talking aswell from what i can tell from clips. It looks so dull

What? dated? Star Wars is timeless......yes the earlier movies aren't as good graphically as the newer ones but they still used the best technology there was at that time, matter of fact they even pushed the boundaries of technology at that time even.

As far as to much talking? you have to have monologue to tell the story......lol

go rent one of the movies & watch it.....you just might have a change of mind, plus SWTOR will make a lot more sense to you as well it won't be .."just another mmo"

Edited by Cougaren

don't feel bad Osanna...I'm right there with you.....roflmao....I know what you mean.

With ya there. I saw it in 1977 and I was already 10 years old at the time.

And may I add that everyday someone doesn't doesn't watch Star Wars God shoots a puppy. Why do you hate puppies, OP? :p

I really hope people arnt serius about this...not seeing a star wars movie...what is the problem with that..the first 3 are from 3 decades ago, if your not close to the hype..then why would you be hyped up over something as silly as knights in space...and the three new ones barely constitutes good fan fiction...

KOTOR is a way better story anyway.

This is either a troll or someone with some very deep seeded pshycological issues.. Projectionism, denial, and worst of all naivety.

Or he or she is around 13 years for age and will understand things better in time.

or mayby people should just behave and not blame people for not watching a decent series with a far to blown up ego tripping fans that should just learn to be nice and instead of just verbally attacking people..should explain why the frag they like the series.

I can list atleast 10 things about the originally series that i utterly despise..

Like how laia killed Jabba, then luke blew up the ship..filled with slaves and innocents and noone even mentions this fact, utter destruction for no apparent reason..as most of the foes where allready dead...the heroes are EVIL.

or speaking of women...how only 3 (mothma, laia and aunt baru) women in the entire holy triology is not strippers or entertainers..

• 5 months later...