When will the character transfers be available?

EvilHarlequin

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subscribers should get one free transfer either from:

East Coast server to Unofficial Official RP Server (also located on East Coast)

or

Unofficial Official RP Server (also located on East Coast) to East Coast Server.

Not going to happen PVE and PVP don't get their own server, RP is not getting special treatment.

East and west coast don't even get their own server, you think they will give special treatment for RP? :ph_lol:

Transfers need to be locked for a minimum of a year, possibly even a few years imo.

Edited by deecee

Transfers need to be locked for a minimum of a year, possibly even a few years imo.

"need to be"

Why?

After a merge like this it comes naturally to some "sorting event" where people need to see which servers they like most...forcing them to one will just cause ragequits....

So the way to go is to OFFER FREE transfers to who ever wants one,not forcing players to be at one server.....

What you want could be the end of this game...

They said "shortly after" but it's already been a pretty good while, with several days for them to respond (weekdays). I don't know why they can't just spit it out.

Hopefully next Monday or something, I guess.

"Shortly after" means a month or two not two days :-)

Edited by Holanos

• Dev Post
Hi all.

All is in the title really. When will they be available again, when merges were announced they did write that it will be brought back shortly after the Forces United but I see no date anywhere and I tried searching online to no avail. Anyone any the wiser?

Thanks.

Hey folks,

Right now I do not have an ETA on the timing of transfers coming back online. I will work with the team to see if I can get a time frame.

-eric

Hope the transfers are allowed again soon. I want to move a few of my toons to the new server that I use the most after the merge. Because of the merge, transfers should be free for one week or so, so we can all get on the servers we want. After the one week, transfers should be allowed for a low fee. Why should we pay through the nose to move to the server of our choice? Move once for a low fee, moving back and forth for convenience should not be allowed.

Why do you need transfers Bioware just merged servers and both NA servers seem healthy as hell.

They merged an RP server into SS when most of the other RP servers got merged into SF;

I need to xfer to an EU server for a raid run and also to do a trade for a friend;

Some people want their stuff on one server;

It can really go on.

They merged an RP server into SS when most of the other RP servers got merged into SF;

I need to xfer to an EU server for a raid run and also to do a trade for a friend;

Some people want their stuff on one server;

It can really go on.

You should have sent the toon to EU before merge and to be honest the fleet chat is worse on SF than SS and lots of people RP on SS and enjoy it.

You should have sent the toon to EU before merge and to be honest the fleet chat is worse on SF than SS and lots of people RP on SS and enjoy it.

The plan was not made before the merge, rather DURING, or else I would have.

I'm just saying, there are plenty of people out there who want to transfer for different reasons. They DID say that it'd be up "shortly after merges" in their post regarding the merges and we want and expect it to be that way.

Hope the transfers are allowed again soon. I want to move a few of my toons to the new server that I use the most after the merge. Because of the merge, transfers should be free for one week or so, so we can all get on the servers we want. After the one week, transfers should be allowed for a low fee. Why should we pay through the nose to move to the server of our choice? Move once for a low fee, moving back and forth for convenience should not be allowed.

You should be paying the full price just remember you had the choice to move before the merges for 90cc and Bioware is a Business and shouldn't be giving people free anything that were not smart enough to move before and set the home of choice before the merges.

You should be paying the full price just remember you had the choice to move before the merges for 90cc and Bioware is a Business and shouldn't be giving people free anything that were not smart enough to move before and set the home of choice before the merges.

For some of us, server transfers are constant. There's always GTN sales on one, and credits to move around to another. It's how we play. Has nothing to do with "smarts." Everybody plays differently. Personal insults don't change that or make you right.

For some of us, server transfers are constant. There's always GTN sales on one, and credits to move around to another. It's how we play. Has nothing to do with "smarts." Everybody plays differently. Personal insults don't change that or make you right.

I don't see no personal insults and if you think saying " not smart enough " was an insult you need to go out a lot more.