Is it just me...

PorsaLindahl

To add to the confusion, Windows 10 is NOT the "common" element. I have Firefox 58.0.1 on FreeBSD 10.3, and those buttons (formatters above and smileys to the side) are all visible but non-functional.

Same for me too. Usually I fix the emoji icons useage with ctrl F5 but that did nothing. I'm using Chrome. I blame Valkorian. That bastard is still everywhere...

I noticed a problem a few weeks ago when my FF no script updated and then none of the buttons worked. When I temporarily allow all scripting on a SWTOR page the buttons looks like the OP's image, but they do work.

Is this still a problem for anyone else? I still have it and it's really starting to piss me off :mad:

Yup still happening.

Although sometimes some of the icons are normal, and which ones are normal and which ones are broken changes.

All The Best

Yup still happening.

Although sometimes some of the icons are normal, and which ones are normal and which ones are broken changes.

All The Best

Just noticed this. All the main menu icons are now broken for me but the others seem to be working :confused:

Who/what are we blaming? Brexit? N Korea? Putin? Trump? Lana?

This is exactly what I'm seeing now.

I had that issue, and a glitch with all the message/new post buttons for a bit over a week and suddenly logged in one day and it had fixed itself. So hopefully your sorts itself out soon too, it's frustrating.

I've had the opposite problem. When people started reporting issues, it was not happening to me.

Now, in Chrome, the "Wrap

tags around selected text above this message box, and the image for stickied posts on the main forum thread pages are broken and display the broken image icon and their alt text, if there is any.

I've had the opposite problem. When people started reporting issues, it was not happening to me.

Now, in Chrome, the "Wrap

tags around selected text above this message box, and the image for stickied posts on the main forum thread pages are broken and display the broken image icon and their alt text, if there is any.

Same exact thing. I had no issues when everyone else reported them, now I have exactly what you describe. :rolleyes: