New to endgame. Help requested.

Garundor

Hi all

So while I am not exactly a new player, I have been playing on and off for 6 months just leveling diff classes for the stories. I have now settled on a pyro PT and am looking to start raiding with my guild. My question is this: What is the best way for me to get geared for HM/Ops in 1.3? Research I have done myself thusfar seems a bit out of date, most guides are from 1.2 or earlier patches.

Any current advice would be greatly appreciated

Hi all

So while I am not exactly a new player, I have been playing on and off for 6 months just leveling diff classes for the stories. I have now settled on a pyro PT and am looking to start raiding with my guild. My question is this: What is the best way for me to get geared for HM/Ops in 1.3? Research I have done myself thusfar seems a bit out of date, most guides are from 1.2 or earlier patches.

Any current advice would be greatly appreciated

Don't have enough experience with BH's to answer you but maybe you should ask this in class forums? HM/Ops talk in new players section seems counter-intuitive :p

when you hit 50, you can search the GTN for new mods and armouring. Try the heroic dailies on ilum / belsavis which give good modifications for new lvl 50s.

this will set you up to go into HM flashpoints, or story mode operations. If your guild is running story mode still then a couple of runs will get you geared, especially if there isnt much competition for your loot.

also, with the new group finder, you can just join a story mode operation if your guild has progressed from story mode. and you can select hardmode flashpoints.

Give it a week or two and you could be, if loot goes in your favour, ready for hardmode ops.

Edited by Jay_Stocker

Best thing is gear up thru the gtn then do easy hm like black talon boarding party and foundry then as you get gear try more hms. Also just que for story mode ops and you can get geared that way too. When your full column then move on to hm ops with guild.