Last Imperial Story mission on Ossus is bugged. Can't summon Darth Malgus

JAMES_PRYDE

I am up to the last story imperial mission on Ossus "Desecration"

I enter the library, and there is a cut scene with Darth Malgus, then after it, he is supposed to join me as a companion (as this has worked with another character of mine)

However this time he does not, my companion bar disappears, and he is not on my list of companions to summon.

I cannot finish the mission with out him either, as you need him for the cut scene at the end of the mission

Any help ? Thanks:cool:

Hi I had the same problem, turns out I had chapter 9 1/2 finished (I'd jumped ahead to start the new content then gone back to chapter 9 to grab the legacy weapon before I finished the starter missions on Ossus) anyways my fix was just to go back and finish chapter 9 then reset the Darth Malgus part & then all was fixed.

Hope this help...

Thanks for that

I found that I was abit into the beginning of KOTET Chapter 2, so I switched to KOTFE Chapter one, to get a fresh, not before played session of the chapter, then tried resetting phase and mission on Ossus, but still did not work

I might finish Chapter One first, then see if it works

In note to Chapter 9, I never finished the end of KOTET, but on my other character I was able to get access to ossus and Malgus worked fine

Yep it worked !

I finished Chapter 1, thus clearing current "story" missions other than Ossus, ended up back on Oddessen, then I jumped to Ossus, reset mission for Malgus, did the cut scene at the beginning, and now Malgus joins me as a companion as he should

Thanks for helping me figure this out !:cool: