Marauder Class Representative

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

As we explained in this thread, we are launching a new program where you, the players, will elect a representative for your Advanced Class. This person should be someone who is an active member of your class community, is respectful towards other members, and is very knowledgeable about the state of your class. Reply below with your nominations! Please nominate other players by their forum handles.

As a note, keep things positive! Normal forum rules still apply.

-The Community Team

Edited by EricMusco

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aluvi, Aetrus.

Not much quality outta anyone else that I've seen in the last two weeks of trolling this forum. (KBN could count but hes already nominated in 30 other places).

Edit: Also throwing a "Yes" at oofalong. Totally didn't realize that was the guy I've read countless good posts by. MrGrzecka I couldn't find anything Mara wise of quality on the forum.

TBH they should have just combined the Adv classes. Sents/Maras, etc.

Edited by Maelael

Beastfury of the Harbinger server.

Please nominate other players by their forum handles.

Edit: My bad. Forum name is WiththeForc

TBH they should have just combined the Adv classes. Sents/Maras, etc.

While this sounds like sort of a good idea, I think they should keep it the way it is. Two reps is better than one imo.

Edited by idnewton

I vote for Oofalong. He knows the class very well and is very articulate. Though, for the moment at least, the only issue I have with the class is how poor a lot of the stat itemization is on the vendor gear :p Edited by kennethdale