Republic SH Decoration Pack... Ornate Merchant's Washrag?

Velarax

Seriously BW, what is with the ridiculously dinky "rug" included in the Republic pack? It's so tiny it's absolutely unusable for any purpose whatsoever, particularly given the location and dearth of rug hooks. Anywhere this stupidly tiny item is placed, it looks like something someone dropped on the floor accidentally... like a hanky.

With regard to the rug included in the Imperial pack, I was disappointed to see that it was not even as large as the hidious hotel rug, which at least is large enough to provide "adequate" if not wall-to-wall coverage in some rooms in some SH. Funny thing is, the imperial rug "Imperial Dignitary's Rug" is the same design as that in the hallway leading to the cartel market in fleet. WHY couldn't this rug have been THAT size? Seriously someone needs a lesson in scale.

Yeah from the looks of it Republic got shafted way to much in these new packs, all there stuff is such low res compared to the imp stuff, and also they get a dinky rug instead of a large one have you seen how bad the wall terminal is for the repub pack, really really bad. Edited by Theeko

Seriously BW, what is with the ridiculously dinky "rug" included in the Republic pack? It's so tiny it's absolutely unusable for any purpose whatsoever.

A tiny rug? I was actually looking for one for the dancer on my tatooine balcony.

:cool:

Edit: This is great: http://tor-decorating.com/ornate-merchants-rug/ I might also use one as a pet blanket.

Edited by Mubrak

Well I'm glad someone's found a use for this thing. Sorry I bound it, I would sell it. With the dearth of adequately sized (and attractive) floor coverings (not to mention the very few rug hooks there are) I was hoping for a substantial floor covering, not a little tile for a minipet. I wish BW would offer a floor covering pack with a variety of 6-12 different rugs/tiling, etc.

A tiny rug? I was actually looking for one for the dancer on my tatooine balcony.

Edit: This is great: http://tor-decorating.com/ornate-merchants-rug/ I might also use one as a pet blanket.

Yeah true that small rug could come in handy in some places, but for the other pieces of the republic pack are such low res the one which was horribly discusting was the wall terminal, its below low low res lol

Yeah true that small rug could come in handy in some places, but for the other pieces of the republic pack are such low res the one which was horribly discusting was the wall terminal, its below low low res lol

Yeah, that's a weird one. When I first saw it without the in-game preview, I imagined it was going to just be something small you could put on a one tile wall piece, like an intercom-sized device. When I saw how large it was, I was disappointed, especially because it actually looks like something that was supposed to be small, but by accident, they inflated it and stretched the texture out too much.

Actually it's a smaller item that has been upscaled without making a new texture. So it looks bad.

Yeah, that's a weird one. When I first saw it without the in-game preview, I imagined it was going to just be something small you could put on a one tile wall piece, like an intercom-sized device. When I saw how large it was, I was disappointed, especially because it actually looks like something that was supposed to be small, but by accident, they inflated it and stretched the texture out too much.

I still use it as intercomm but its size is funny lol. It's puzzling how small some of the objects that SHOULD be big are (fountains) while other stuff is randomly oversized

• 1 month later...
I still use it as intercomm but its size is funny lol. It's puzzling how small some of the objects that SHOULD be big are (fountains) while other stuff is randomly oversized

I know its like some kid got control of the shrink or enlarge tool, certainly not the work of an extremely well paid professional design team

http://postimg.org/image/fpn8sr31l/ ;)

See? Due to the way the hooks are placed no other rug would fit, but now when my operative and Kaliyo are sipping their cocktails after a hard day of [REDACTED] they can do so, knowing that their live entertainment won't get cold feet. :p

Edited by Mubrak