lock box debate

kooffee

Personally I suspect the boxes will work like the packages you can buy for the ME3 multiplayer where there are different packages that range in prices and give you basic items to be used, but the higher priced one will be guaranteed to contain a quality item. I can see them putting in stuff like medpacks, stims, fleet passes, credit boxes, certain level random gear boxes like the ones you can get as mission rewards, and of course fluff stuff. Maybe companion skins as well.

Anywho the important thing about this system is that while they have different packages with random items of certain quality depending on prices, all these packages can be bought with real money and... IN GAME CREDITS! If SWTOR follows that system I will have no problem with the lock boxes. Let people spend real money on them in hopes of getting that random Luke Skywalker outfit; I'll just farm some in game credits and take my odds with the phoney money.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The day they add lock boxes is the day i leave.

This would be the worst idea to ever make its way into this game. And i know some might say, "Well then don't buy any," well i say too you it isn't about that.

I'm not going to sit here and tell game companies that it is okay to put that S*** into our games, i mean seriously whats next, $5 just to loot a dead npc?

Edited by tolaf