Encyclopedia Revalations

Lavariusstar

Just to say, the SI can't be pureblood. Because he was a slave and in no possible canon scenario could a sith pureblood become a slave, especially if force sensitive, as they are an elite race. So if it ever is canonized, he or she will be human (he he he, by SI is human :D)

And seeing as Ravage has entered the discussion, I'd like to see him as the next opponent for the SI (not for everyone, just the SI storyline). Like Thanaton he seems a bit backward in his ways, and is opposed to you taking a seat on the council, so there's going to be some rivalry their. Also being the head of Expansion and Diplomacy, he's going to play a bigger role now the Great Galatic War has restarted.

Karrid is also an interesting prospect. Notice that their have been no Faleen NPC's in SWTOR - so this would be interesting.

Oh yeah all force sensitive purebloods are held in high regard and raised like pedigree dogs I recall the rage when bioware said pureblood was not going to be an option for SI the amount of posts in that topic got them to relent.

I do recall that the writers said it does not make sense but they will add it since people requested it when they finally annouced it was going to be an option.

Personally I will be rather sad if human is canon cause as I said the SI story is more interesting if you are an alien since you get a lot more unique dialouge compared to human.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah all force sensitive purebloods are held in high regard and raised like pedigree dogs I recall the rage when bioware said pureblood was not going to be an option for SI the amount of posts in that topic got them to relent.

I do recall that the writers said it does not make sense but they will add it since people requested it when they finally annouced it was going to be an option.

Personally I will be rather sad if human is canon cause as I said the SI story is more interesting if you are an alien since you get a lot more unique dialouge compared to human.

Don't get too bogged down in canon though, as many people do. That dialogue is still out their and that game style can still be played no matter what BioWare do. If anything it will just mean some EU on this character, which I wouldn't be unhappy with.

No, The SI being pureblood makes perfect sense. It actually fits the SI story even moreso then other races imo...His/her Ancestors being disgraced Sith for countless generations till the SI comes along and returns the family name to glory.

Edited by Girdeux

No, The SI being pureblood makes perfect sense. It actually fits the SI story even moreso then other races imo...His/her Ancestors being disgraced Sith for countless generations till the SI comes along and returns the family name to glory.

But why would he be a slave? And why would Fenn or whatever his name was be held higher because he was a pureblood. Purebloods don't become slaves, no matter how disgraced their ancestors were. Their is no evidence to support this. This is why BioWare originally didn't include purebloods as a species for SI.

But why would he be a slave? And why would Fenn or whatever his name was be held higher because he was a pureblood. Purebloods don't become slaves, no matter how disgraced their ancestors were. Their is no evidence to support this. This is why BioWare originally didn't include purebloods as a species for SI.

Non force sensitive purebloods can become slaves/normal citizens. Force sensitive purebloods are held in high regard as I said force sensitive purebloods are treated like pedigree dogs.

Girdeux the reason why it does not make sense because various lines said by the characters within the SI story does not make sense and does not mesh well with the pureblood race. Harkon calls ffon pure when you are clearly a pureblood as well. Plus when zash mentions her vision and says that the SI would appear from low/humble birth and your a pureblood so that does not make much sense.

Its things like that yes purebloods can be slaves but you being a pureblood in the SI story does not make sense in context of the SI story at various points. It was not written with them in mind the Si story was orginally written for aliens and humans. This is fact.

Edited by lokdron

Non force sensitive purebloods can become slaves/normal citizens. Force sensitive purebloods are held in high regard as I said force sensitive purebloods are treated like pedigree dogs.

Girdeux the reason why it does not make sense because various lines said by the characters within the SI story does not make sense and does not mesh well with the pureblood race. Harkon calls ffon pure when you are clearly a pureblood as well. Plus when zash mentions her vision and says that the SI would appear from low/humble birth and your a pureblood so that does not make much sense.

Its things like that yes purebloods can be slaves but you being a pureblood in the SI story does not make sense in context of the SI story at various points. It was not written with them in mind the Si story was orginally written for aliens and humans. This is fact.

Indeed, although purebloods, even non-force sensitives, cannot be slaves. Or at least their is no evidence to suggest that they are not as well treated as force sensitives. They often get important positions and are still held in high esteem, such as the pureblood in "Revan' got a high place partly because he was pureblood. Executor Krannus was part of the Emperor's elite servants etc.

Yes, back in Beta sith inquisitors could not be pureblood because Bioware felt it did not fit the story they wrote. OTOH, pureblood and how they are treated fits the Sith Warrior story perfectly.

Of course Bioware was shouted down in beta about this... among a great many other things. [removal of all consequences for actions, for instance.]