[Bug] Heroic 4: Lights out on Belsavis planet

Hi, this quest is bugged and not properly tuned, Stealth classes are exploiting this bug and soloing the quest. Fix it please. This is a heroic 4 man quest and no one should be able to solo it, so clearly thers something wrong with it.

The Final objective isnt being updated to kill the boss near the middle panel.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a bounty hunter and I solo it easily....send companion in, run after it, clicky clicky, run away till I'm out of combat.

OP, you're a marauder? You have 4 second stealth, you can solo it even easier than I can.

If anything is "bugged", it's the fact that lvl 50 mobs drop lvl 40 gear. Why would I spend time finding a group of four 50s to kill a champion mob that drops lvl 40 gear? The whole belsavis bonus series should have it's own loot table, instead of sharing it with the low lvl area.

Non-stealth classes can solo this as well, it just takes them signficantly longer and with likely higher repair bills. However, this is still a fairly simple quest with a low rate of failure, even if it's just you and a friend + companions.

Now compared to the Ilum 2+, all other quests are peanuts. I don't know about the Empire version, but the Republic version is ridiculously hard to do with just two people + comps and even a four people group can wipe if they don't pay attention.

I had a noob group. They keep on wiping becoz the tank doesnt know to tank and the healer keeps on dps'in than healing. I just stealth when they all die. Sith Assassin FTW.

Then in the end, we cant beat the final boss for some reason. I just stealth and took the item behind him when my group disbanded. LOL.

Good thing we have Force Cloak.

I also Force Cloak when my noob party keeps on wiping on Colicoid Wargame's cannon fights. I wont spend my money on repairs. LOL.

While I agree that the mission is generally not played the way it was meant to be, I don't think there's a reason to start a thread. No one is going to listen. Submit a bug report and be done with it. I'm sure BW is already very away of the issue. It's just very very low on their huge list of things they must fix first.

(Companion spam bug anyone?)

I think the problem is the perception that it is a bug. You're suggesting that Bioware neuter a class ability. What is stealth intended for if not to avoid detection and combat? This also brings up another thing that I personally really enjoy about TOR. You don't have to kill everything to meet the objectives. This game allows for things like tossing people over cliffs and stealthing to an objective. Why on earth would anyone actually request that all elements of the game be put on rails?

Non-stealth classes can solo this as well, it just takes them signficantly longer and with likely higher repair bills. However, this is still a fairly simple quest with a low rate of failure, even if it's just you and a friend + companions.

Now compared to the Ilum 2+, all other quests are peanuts. I don't know about the Empire version, but the Republic version is ridiculously hard to do with just two people + comps and even a four people group can wipe if they don't pay attention.

Just bring an actual tank, I solo Darkness on Ilum Heroic 2+ at this point.

Oh, and watch for pats they're all tied to a group.

Edited by ckoneful

Any class can solo this quest. The same is with HR2+ Freeing the fallen.

Actually, these two are the only dailies I do... well, works as designed...

Old enemies also can be soloed - but this one is due to real bug. In decent gear you can duo it without using bug - I did 2 Jugg it.

I solo that quest every day, without stealth. Run naked to the console and click. Repeat. Stop whining about other classes and use your head.

I do the other 2 heroics solo as well, by running to the boss, reviving and soloing them with my healer companion. Tank + healer = ez. Are you going to cry nerf tanks now?

Edited by Havocx