Final boss on The Foundry: Hard Mode

The chest bugging out isn't. But if his one shot lightning is interruptable, or if it's enrage, then quite possibly.

It's Force Lightening, the first tick of it is not interruptable and one shots our full epic gear 19k hp Juggernaught then deals 56k damage to the rest of us. He's also not enraged. Maybe don't comment on stuff you've never experienced

Its weird because the natural progression in gear doesn't seem to apply to this game. I still love it but....

For us:

BT, Fallen Emperor, Battle of Ilum. No problems on hard except for a few mishaps here and there, and with gear now, hilariously easy.

Foundry, Boarding Party. Challenging, generally because of the bugs.

Eternity Vault Normal, walk in the park. Free loot.

Directive 7 hard, lolwtffffffffffff.

So you end up actually gearing in EV to do 4-man heroics. OPPOSITE DAY!!!

They never tested end-game as far as I am aware of, and I was in beta for about 1 year.

That explains ...

I encountered only one bug until the final quest of my class.

Then, boom! Three bugs appeared in one single quest. O.M.G.

Edited by Sraom

• 2 weeks later...
Its weird because the natural progression in gear doesn't seem to apply to this game. I still love it but....

For us:

BT, Fallen Emperor, Battle of Ilum. No problems on hard except for a few mishaps here and there, and with gear now, hilariously easy.

Still *********** broken... gg

For us:

From what I can tell Nomal mode OPs and HMs have about the same gear requirements, unlike WoW where you had to do Heroics to gear up for Raids. NM OPs and HMs are about as hard, meaning more people have access to more content. That's also probably why there are 3 difficulty levels for OPs.

Also D7s HM is not that bad, only really hard part is Bulwark, but as long as you have decently geared DPS that know their **** he's very killable, actually one of the few bosses where I like the enrage timer, since it fit's well into the Boss mechanics and puts pressure on the DPS to perform well. Too many times i feel just like im just filler to be able to make up a full group after the tank and healer.

It's not bug and it's doable.

I'm actually farming him, sometimes we wipe, but usually we one shot him.

You just have to make sure your tank survives first tick and then interrupt it.

It's not really that hard, just know your classes and think what you can do to maximize tank's survivability.