Cant make contact with the UK nor The USA support team!

YodaUnrea

A friend of mine is having an issue with hes subscribe, so he decided to call the support.

according to the site it is now 3 pm at UK and the machine says no assistants are available at this time, and i should head for the help.ea.com site.

No thank you. we want to talk to the support, becasue my friends subb days are ticking for now at least 3days accorindg to the website profile, but in game he is still in a prefered status so basicly he cannot play the game fully. And ofc he cant open a ticket thanx to the system that can be used by only subscribers. And the replying time is unrealisticly long. sending e-mail also takes away times, due to the lack of fast responding.

And my friend is surly is not going to reciev anything in tomorrow due to this incompentent band and system of yours.

The transaction has been made 3 days ago, the time is ticking. And the UK nor USA support cannot be reached by via phone call. if we cannot reach the UK support today we will ask refounding and we will forget this game for ever.

if we cannot reach the UK support today we will ask refounding and we will forget this game for ever.

Making idle threats never helps. :) (And getting a refund isn't a thing.)

When you do contact support, I'm sure that any lost days will be made up for.

Edited by JediQuaker

A friend of mine is having an issue with hes subscribe, so he decided to call the support.

according to the site it is now 3 pm at UK and the machine says no assistants are available at this time, and i should head for the help.ea.com site.

No thank you. we want to talk to the support, becasue my friends subb days are ticking for now at least 3days accorindg to the website profile, but in game he is still in a prefered status so basicly he cannot play the game fully. And ofc he cant open a ticket thanx to the system that can be used by only subscribers. And the replying time is unrealisticly long. sending e-mail also takes away times, due to the lack of fast responding.

And my friend is surly is not going to reciev anything in tomorrow due to this incompentent band and system of yours.

The transaction has been made 3 days ago, the time is ticking. And the UK nor USA support cannot be reached by via phone call. if we cannot reach the UK support today we will ask refounding and we will forget this game for ever.

UK CS opens at 4pm I believe. It's weird but there it is. You were just too early for them.