to much heat to interupt we all go boom!

droidfood

Recently I been carrying my guild through hardmodes they are not really geared for them yet which means I have to push out more dps which means more heat. Does anyone else ever miss a interupt because heat or other factors? What would you think about taking off using resources for interupts?

I'm not complaining I love this game and I love tanking in TOR just a community question

Edited by droidfood

If you got to much heat, means your doing it wrong.

You can do short burst of bigger DPS, but then either use CD to drop heat, or struggle to drop it slowly while maintaining aggro.

If your drop heat CD is not ready, you should avoid going to high with it.. this short burst will not compansate in long run drop of your DPS.

Keeping heat consantly reasonably low, result in highest DPS.

threat in this game is a joke lol no problems there and it not so much im running out 30 seconds into a fight lol these guys are just now 50 fresh quest greens the fights are extremely long with most the bosses enraging with around 40k hits left the close i get the boss to dead in the beginning the less time i have to let him beat me while enraged