Vice Commandant’s Contraband Pack

CourtneyWoods

First is the new Verpine tier gear for Agents, can't remember the name, second is the Hazmat gear for Agents.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For $390, you should've bought them all, waited for the cool-down, sold all 135 on the GTN, made millions (so much you reached your cap, probably!) and just bought Thana's armor, and with the remaining credits buy Revan's mask and every other expensive item you can use for your class on the GTN, because you'd have that many credits from what you just sold. :cool:

YRE the cap is supposedly 31 Billion credits something like that. I doubt he'd hit it just from 135 packs (assuming they sold at 400k).

For $390, you should've bought them all, waited for the cool-down, sold all 135 on the GTN, made millions (so much you reached your cap, probably!) and just bought Thana's armor, and with the remaining credits buy Revan's mask and every other expensive item you can use for your class on the GTN, because you'd have that many credits from what you just sold. :cool:

LOL, you're absolutely right, I'm a freakin idiot :p just checked on the GTN, the chestpiece isn't even very expensive - ah well, live and learn.

Edited by Karovd

I bought one Hypercrate and got a few good stuff. Kotor Sith Armour Chest and Boots. Bastila's Tunic and Belt. Two Silver-Blue Crystals. Two Volatile sabers. Snipers. One Vehicle. Matriacal set. Lots of relaxed pieces. Thul pieces and others.

Not too bad.

I like how BW listened and modified the Relaxed Jumpsuit chest by removing the waist portion to make the Relaxed Uniform chest. Now I hope they go one further and remove the mummy-wrap armbands so that the next revision of the chestpiece is just a tube-bra. That would look great on my lady toons ;) Edited by Projawa

I agree, the Relaxed uniform top looks pretty good without the jacket around the waist! Much sleeker. ^^ I'm glad it is not "rare", or it would surely fetch a small fortune on the GTN.

This is probably just me though, but due to the color and the lack of strapy bits on this version, the the male version looks like a shirtless guy with bandages on his arms. :p

Is anyone else still waiting for a set of mandalorian armor from the Cartel Market?.

I'm hoping they release much wanted sets to the actual market or *gasp* EVEN THE GAME, and not in a pack. :/

Been wanting Thana Vesh's outfit and where does one obtain it? A pack for real money and hardly a chance to obtain it, or off the GTN for loads of creds!

Don't worry, you are not forgotten. There are new items coming to the CE Vendor with Game Update 2.1! We will have more information on what they are closer to its release.

It's your fault the CE vendor was forgotten in the first place. CM is proof, that if you can do it for one, you can do it for the other. However, it's way too apparent why it wasn't. Looks very bad on you, and reflects on the company you work for.

The Triumvirate armor set looks really nice, and nothing like it was in the game before - so I'm excited about that one. Nothing else in the pack has wow-factor though, mostly just recolors.

Add a cowboy hat a la Star Forager but without the goggles and you'll see me buying packs ;)

I said I was stupid, I'm just as mad at myself for that. And good point, guess I'll just sell most of the stuff I got in the packs and hope it'll be enough for the upper body armor when (if) it goes up on the GTN.

LOL - well, I think I've done my part to keep this game afloat:P

Edit: just wanted to apologize to BW if I seemed a little harsh in the earlier post - I was just a little frustrated and needed to vent.

NO, you've done your part to ensure that all gear - now and forever - is going to be in these gambling packs.

I purchased one and the random nature of the pack means I received few items I actually wanted. And it did not give me the title "Vice Commandant" like I expected. I don't want to buy it all, just specific items, and not randomly. I feel I wasted money. Makes me reluctant to purchase any of the packs in the future.

How do I purchase specific things and get the title "Vice Commandant"?

Also, it might be good to explain what some of these things actually do. I clicked on one of the items I received, it gave me experience points and disappeared. Is that all it was supposed to do? Still not sure what the heck it was. And are some of these other items one time use or can they be reused? I'm afraid to click and it disappears. More explanation and instructions would be appreciated. Edited by WisTexOfficial

I purchased one and the random nature of the pack means I received few items I actually wanted. And it did not give me the title "Vice Commandant" like I expected. I don't want to buy it all, just specific items, and not randomly. I feel I wasted money. Makes me reluctant to purchase any of the packs in the future.

How do I purchase specific things and get the title "Vice Commandant"?

I'd recommend looking on the GTN--you can probably find the Title there for fairly cheap, and pay credits for it. If you want more credits, try selling an unopened (and unbound) pack on the GTN.

What's the name of the mask in this photo?

http://oi50.tinypic.com/2rekxhu.jpg

That is the Marauder Battlemaster Head Piece. It can only be obtained from someone that can craft it since it was removed from the game. It reguires Valor Rank 60 to wear and is Medium armor.

Just go to the GTN and search Battlemaster and put category Armor then Medium armor and you should see it if is posted. In my server it run from 100K to 150K

That is the Marauder Battlemaster Head Piece. It can only be obtained from someone that can craft it since it was removed from the game. It reguires Valor Rank 60 to wear and is Medium armor.

Just go to the GTN and search Battlemaster and put category Armor then Medium armor and you should see it if is posted. In my server it run from 100K to 150K

Ah man, I'm an assassin and it looks bloody gnarly :( are there any other cool masks that assassins can wear that aren't cartel/dramassian? :o