Something needs to be done ALREADY

Have you given any thought to the following?

1. Your playing on the Empire side ~ some what considered to be an evil faction

2. Compassion, Generosity, Sharing aren't really Sith traits

3. Your pugging...with some that never responded...warning bells

4. Make some friends, then you have people you can count on that are invested in your progress. I made a friend at level 5, as we quested together I noted his behavior and added him as a friend at level 7, 5 levels later we did esseles and I had no fear of loot issues, he'll I felt bad because he wasn't getting drops he could use.

Tl;dr Stop requiring games to moderate your social interactions, grow up and moderate them yourselves. And don't complain about behavioral problems when you chose the selfish faction.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the game has been live for what? 4 days (today is fifth)... i have made one friend (republic side), and as i stated before i am still waiting for my guild mates to get access so i cant very well run with my guild can i?

after the heavy armor boots we said to be careful, and to only need on stuff HE can use..wait, i explained all this..some people just don't read a thread... /sigh.. i'm done here, so don't focus responses to me anymore.. i'm over it after a good nights sleep.

This is a big problem sadly, Its a shame they didnt innovate theyr loot system.

Should have been like this.

Need: Only if stats match your subclass. (locked)

N Comp: Need for Companion.

Greed:

Pass:

Sadly I doubt we will see a system like this anytime soon, just black list ninjas, and make sure not to group with them in future.

I agree fully, seems a few people are having trouble already with the loot system, I guess during beta people were more easy going.

(s)he said:

me, an assassin, and three sorcerers.

an assassin describes me. It's called proper sentence structure.

Nope, his sentence was wrong. Commas imply a list. He should have used parentheses:

Me (an Assassin) and three sorcerers.

People use commas far too often.