Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

CourtneyWoods

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Because Czerka's business sense out weighs any moral / non profitable tendencies. Other companies even in some cases soft willed Hutts might fall into these practices and it's just not profitable. I need to invest my years of service into a winner, I mean have you seen the prices these days on the Galactic Health Care ledger? Karagga care was a massive failure using shady claims & coverage practices. With Czerka's top of the line stims & GHC plans I know i'm in good hands. And i'll repay this treatment in spades.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

1) Profited millions upon millions of credits via the GTN by corning the crystal market. Not only was I server first on many Black variations but I've since held the highest sales on the server. Nobody beats my prices without an aggressive reaction. Under cutting me gets you 10 more listings 1 credit below your price. Never leave money on the table.

2) Acquiring my own personal assassination droid HK-51. Because you can never be too careful in a galaxy full of hostile Meatbags to slaughter. Not to mention it's always handy to have a Droid around with exceptional hearing that can bend spoons.

3) Successfully cross breeding a Wookie & an Ewok. I dubbed it an E-wook, it took a lot of alcohol to get that Wookie to mate with her, but the end results were worth it. The child I named Scragnog ended up being a pretty handy mechanic, my hyper drive never fails me.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Of course, I take charge of any situation. This is how my aggressive business sense essentially corner stoned the Crystal Market. My presence in your company will be known. Unless of course when discretion is needed or the framing of a competitor's CEO for illegal Jawa Trafficking.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I am a loyal employee first, with orders... Even if I did not enjoy euthanizing organic meatbags, experimenting, feeding deadly womp rats, repairing bad motivator units... I would have no choice. Thankfully, I enjoy it very much.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Down the cocktail quickly because YOLO... then grab 3 snacks. One for me, my colleague and the last for the experiment. Nothing distracts a Rakghoul or any other beast like Junior Mints & activating my Party Jawa while I eliminate the threat or if possible detain it for further research!

Edited by Chesty_Jake

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Security Officer: Completion of Class Seven psychological profile required. Applicants with abundant conflict experience will receive priority consideration.#

1) I am leader of the Republic Forces Infantry Squad 326 (a.k.a. Havoc Squad) known for its ability to secure any location or to engage any enemy force without any casualties. I am looking to join Czerka due to little need of Havoc's work after the indecent involving Makeb.

2) My accomplishments include stopping classified Republic technology falling into Imperial hands, Destroying an Experimental Imperial Battle Cruiser and eliminating numerous Sith and Imperial forces. The most recent involving all matters concerning Makeb i.e. stopping the planet from being destroyed.

3) I achieve my accomplishments by using advanced weaponry, tactics and leadership skills to complete the mission objective.

4) I follow orders as given and work out any complications when necessary.

5) I would insure there were proper security procedures in place including security teams in place in case anything happens. Also security checks every 5 minutes and have someone watch over my colleague at all times.

Czerka Corporation Threat Assessment Review CcN/CZF-767/44:

EPSILON-LEVEL CLEARANCE REQUIRED. UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THIS FILE CONSTITUTES A TERMINAL BREACH OF CONTRACT, PUNISHABLE BY DEADLY FORCE.

Subject Name: SEDERIS, KEEVA VESPER

Subject DoB: 15 BTC (AGED: 27)

Subject PoB: PORT PHELAR; ERIADU; ERIADU SYSTEM; SESWENNA SECTOR

Subject Classification: TIER ONE REPUBLIC SPECIAL FORCES (RSF) OPERATOR

Threat Assessment: EXTREME

Recommendation: IMMEDIATE NEUTRALIZATION VIA TARGETED BIOWEAPON OR INTELLIGENT NANOVIRUS

I.: SUBJECT (NAME REDACTED) BACKGROUND INFORMATION:

Little is known about the background or family of the subject aside from information recovered from encrypted SIS military dossiers. It appears that the subject was born in Port Phelar, the second largest city on Eriadu, in 15 BTC, but parental details were unrecoverable. Presumably, subject was orphaned in 5 BTC during the Sith Empire's Coreward Campaign that left much of Phelar (and Eriadu for that matter) in ruin. Subsequently enlisted in the Republic's Youth Military Program and transferred to Carida, where she entered the Youth Officer Program at the Naval Academy of Carida. Subject was present and decorated at the Sacking of Coruscant in 0 BTC, where she protected a refugee shelter from the Imperial onslaught. To date, the subject remains the youngest recipient (aged 15 at the time) of the Republic's Distinguished Honor Star award.

II: SUBJECT MILITARY CAREER SUMMARY (*for detailed analysis refer to file CcN/CZ-767/45)

Subject finished military education in 3 ATC, but subsequently entered the Special Operations Program and received additional training. Attained the rank of Sergeant and received TIER ONE OPERATOR status in 6 ATC. Subject was present at several notable crises in the early Cold War period (such as the Jabiim Rebellion, the Pantora Border Dispute, the Wroona Hyperspace War and the Liberation of Denon), where she carried out highly classified covert operations. Transferred to Havoc Squad in 10 ATC, where the subject was directly responsible for liberating the planets Balmorra and Corellia from Imperial occupation and the apprehending of Imperial Field Marshal Arkos Rakton, Supreme Commander of the Imperial Armed Forces. Since then, the subject participated in clandestine operations on the planets Ilum, Belsavis, Hutta, Denova, Asation, Seline and Darvannis. In addition, the subject served as primary liaison between the Republic and several secretive factions (such as the Chevin or the Gree) as well as occasionally lending assistance to the Republic's Strategic Information Service and the Jedi Order. Subject is also believed to have played a principal part in stopping an extinction-level event on Coruscant, presumably perpetrated by the freelance superspy, codename "Shroud".

III.: SUBJECT PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE:

Subject appears to have gone through many personal crises and participated in several of the most bloody and brutal battles to date. As a result, subject suffered both physical and mental scars but overall appears to be in excellent condition, no doubt due to intensive training and decades-long combat experience. Psychological analysis showed the subject to be remarkably compassionate (a somewhat odd trait in a soldier) and, as a result, has been manipulated or coerced on occasion by threatening or endangering bystanders' lives. Delayed retribution by the subject, however, rarely makes this approach advisable. Furthermore, psychological profiling yielded a surprising revelation: the subject appears to be latent Force Sensitive, though it is unlikely that she is even aware of this trait. (Recovered blood samples show a relatively high midi-chlorian count, insufficient for Jedi training, but the subject might be able to use the Force passively or manifest uncontrolled Force abilities in cases of injury or extreme distress.)

IV.: SUMMARY:

Recent investigations into the Tatooine incident revealed that the subject was the primary perpetrator of the loss of a Class-Seven Bioweapon in addition to the deaths of Executive Enforcer Yem Lexende and numerous Czerka security personnel. Based on this information, our intelligence reports a 99% correlation that subject will be tasked to enforce the Czerka Corporate Asset Seizure Act, should the Republic encounter armed resistance. Knowing the sensitive work carried out on CZ-198, it almost certainly will. Activation of the Vigilant AI system is recommended but there's only a 9% likelihood that any Czerka security measure initiated (including the Vigilant) will be effective against the subject. Requesting immediate termination via targeted biowapon (Sample 77) or intelligent nanovirus (Sample 91), while the subject is not expecting lethal threat from Czerka Corporation.

V.: ADDENDUM

It would appear that the subject managed to locate a shipment of Czerka-manufactured HK-51 series personal assassination droids. Thorough examination of the mobile research station Theoretika (believed to have been lost in a miscalculated hyperspace jump but later found by Czerka salvagers) revealed that the subject visited there at some point, and apparently managed to download highly classified research information from the station's mainframe. It is actually possible, however unlikely, that the subject managed to reassemble, reactivate and reprogram an HK-51 series personal assassination droid from components and schematics found on the Theoretika. If so, this makes the insertion of any prospective agents into the subject's vicinity all the more difficult. Limited progress was achieved by hiring the notorious freelance bounty hunter and mercenary, Treek the Ewok, to locate and eliminate the subject.

Edited by CommanderKeeva

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I'm an accomplished diplomat, and biochemical engineer. I oft partake in aggressive negotiations with unruly delegates, and I always come out ahead. Also, I heard something about "weekly bar hops" and "free drinks." I'm a recovering alcoholic y'see, so this works out for me, as I'm trying to "recover" - to just once a week -- for health reasons -- really.

2. ... name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of.

i) Dealing with Alderaanian nobles, administering discipline where needed, and arriving at an amicable solution. I have a flare for diplomacy y'see: Half the time resulting in these nobles crumbling to their knees in tears from either carefully chosen words, or carefully chosen fist-to-face resuscitation methods. It is efficacious.

ii) Had negotiated with Darths, and Moffs via holo on numerous occasions. Later on, fist-to-face negotiations were the choice rebuttals: they were super-effective, and the end result was mutually agreeable.

iii) I have a vast collection of speeders. You never know when you need the right color of Aratech to match your wardrobe. Y'see, I enjoy speeders almost as much as I enjoy alcohol, and at times, both together at the same time. Woo-hoo happy hour!

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass?... something something...questionable?

Sometimes, my comprehension white-shifts. Especially, when people start using big words like "moral compass." In these cases, I will ask that you use simple-happy language-words to help me understand, and I'm sure together we can advance purple parallel from yellow concave... Or just pay me enough so my ADHD inner-child gets distracted: "ooh, pretty red speeder...Can I haz? Do want."

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

"Complimentary cocktails and snacks" you say?... Y'know, the really nice thing about those snazzy labs and offices you Czerka types have is that I can lock-down and activate the sentry-gun and neuro-toxin AAA-rated security system from 3 parsecs away. I'm sure my 'esteemed colleague' will appreciate these added safety measures, while I'm safely away enjoying my snacks and cocktails, and I press that little red button on the bottom of my holo-comm that say's "problem solved."

Edited by PifferPuff

I am a Darth, I am the emperors wrath, the question shall always be, why should I work for you? Free trinkets? I don't need them, they are a crutch for the weak. I've destroyed enough of Czerka's stuff, if you pose a threat to me again I will simply eliminate all of you. If you were to offer me something more beneficial other than free little trinkets I might be interested, but I answer to no one but the Emperor himself.

Telkwa Thema

Job: Security Officer

Security Officer: Completion of Class Seven psychological profile required. Applicants with abundant conflict experience will receive priority consideration.

Czerka is well-known as one of the most reliable and varied companies in the galaxy, easily able to service the Republic, Empire, and various neutral parties for most needs, common and esoteric. Czerka is both cutting-edge and growing further. With my help, the company would be capable of unprecedented growth, becoming known as the most powerful and profitable business in the galaxy. This mutually beneficial arrangement is, of course, my reason for applying for this job.

As a neutral party, I can be expected to have none of the qualms likely held by other applicants over working with or against either faction in the ongoing conflict. In personal situations, I'm known to be quite charming and resourceful, able to find diplomatic solutions to almost impossible situations, resolving potentially volatile situations without conflict and ensuring the best possible solutions for myself and my employer. Should conflict occur, I have years of experience in both aggressive conflict resolution and tactical command, and I am confident that any situation will be resolved promptly and with minimal loss of profit by the company.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

A) I am particularly proud of an event on Tatooine where I exhibited both initiative and skill by discovering and neutralizing a Czerka research project gone rogue.

B) The now-infamous planet Makeb was the site of a recent job I accomplished, retrieving valuable resources for my employer regardless of the risk incurred by working on a planet facing imminent destruction.

C) During a job on the planet Belsavis, I demonstrated perseverence and leadership skills by quickly gathering an uncooperative crew and successfully encouraging them to work together towards a mutually beneficial goal, recovery of data and resources of significant importance to my employer, while working past Rakatan defenses and more recent fortification emplaced by neutral parties in the current conflict.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

A) In the case of Tatooine, I enlisted the help of a group of experts in ancient artifact recovery, personally accomplishing fieldwork and solving complications of a significantly dangerous nature. In particular, the Rakatan artifact discovered by Czerka was found able to modify the bodies of those who came in contact with them into cybernetic organisms, which were hostile to our continued research. Personally infiltrating the Czerka facility, I was able to neutralize the threats of the modified sentients and the Rakatan artifact itself, preventing further loss of manpower and profit by my employer.

B) While my actions on Makeb were of a discreet nature, I can elaborate by saying that I was given control of a group of operatives, with whom I worked to accomplish my assigned task, facing determined resistance from both Hutt forces and, of course, the planet itself. I most significantly demonstrated my ability to get results in this mission by causing the rebellion of the citizens of Makeb against the Hutt forces, which allowed myself and my team to accomplish our mission relatively free of opposition.

C) On the planet Belsavis, I was able to individually motivate a group of inmates who were initially resistant to the idea of working together, and resolve conflict between these inmates without bloodshed, while enabling the team to work together towards a common goal. In doing so, I demonstrated by abilities to motivate and mediate, even with the most potentially hostile of teammates. In cases of both physical and diplomatic intervention, I proved able of subduing or persuading the most uncooperative of the galaxy's sentients. This eventually included an ancient AI guarding the area my team had been assigned to infiltrate. I proved capable of both subduing and converting this AI, and its services will also be available to you, should you choose to employ my abilities.

I am, of course, willing to work with anyone or do anything in my power to accomplish an objective, as I have described above. Rest assured that any goal assigned to me will be reached in a timely and, if preferred, diplomatic manner. Any objective requiring requiring more aggressive measures will be handled efficiently and discreetly, and, naturally, any enemy of my employer is an enemy of mine.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Any action required by my employer to accomplish the company's goals will be undertaken with the assurance that the job will be completed. Czerka is, of course, not the sort of company that would ever commit any action requiring legal restitution by any nation with which it deals, and I trust the company to work toward its goals in a manner befitting a company of such reputation. Any matters which require... facilitation of negotiations and cessation of hostilities... will be handled discreetly, and Czerka will find my efforts to be swift, efficient, and very beneficial to the company.

I am experienced with rapid subjugation techniques, and am readily capable of of subduing both organic and synthetic threats without permanent harm to the subject, should such action be required. Should the experiment be of a less standard and readily manageable nature, such as a bomb or airborne virus, all measures will be taken to contain the threat, evacuation protocols will be enabled, and my superiors will be notified of the situation as on-site correction is attempted.

My name is Jaceck Snevets, but you may call me Darth Trayce. I wish to become a member of the Czerka family to challenge myself further, if you have enemies, I will crush them in your name. With this, I pledge my blades to you.

I have faced down foes much larger than myself, and have too many accomplishments to name, though three stick out. When my Apprentice reached the rank of Lord. When I finally destroyed my Master. And finally when I slew A Darth who'd threatened my family and friends for ages.

I achieved them through my strength, my power, and my tactics. I would do whatever it takes in order to succeed.

I believe I am an honorable individual, but no. I would do what is neccessary.

I finish my damned drink and then kill it.

CZ-198 Application

Position: Security Officer

1: I'm a Dark Council Member who gets things done. i want to join Czerka because i want more money and a challenge that asked the best of me and my crew.

2.1: I have prevent an attack on Dromund Kaas, by an rogue imperial agent name ''the Shroud''.

2.2: I have taken down a Dark Council member.

2.3: Killed many jedi and sith lords who stood in my way

3: I usted cunning and playing people against each other to get what i want.

4: Thing go my way or they dont happen at all.

5: I would kill my colleagu because he is/was incompetent in doing his job right. and i would make sure that the experiment wont break out and take credit for all the work.

Question are all posts read and replied too?

MdLogan,

I would be a terrible Czerka HR representative if I did not read all of our applications! However, due to our beloved Corporation's much deserved popularity, I am unable to respond to every submission we receive. I do try to respond to all of our most promising candidates. You can look forward to a few more responses today!

CZ-198 Application

At this time, I am unable to disclose the complete information regarding my current employment. Rather than wish to become part of the Czerka Family, my Cartel is more interested is a mutually beneficial business relationship. We are looking for a suitable business partner and have decided to take this opportunity to reach out to you. We are dutifully aware of you past, present, and future achievements, and have decided your corporation would be an ideal partner for our new venture. We have decided that given the current atmosphere of the galactic economic climate, and that both the republic and imperial forces are otherwise preoccupied, the perfect opportunity has arisen. We would like to engage you in a discussion we believe you may be interested in.

My cartel has long been involved in the underworld and sneaking behind the shadows of the galaxy. We are only spoken of in the dark corners, and our name is only whispered amoungst the closest circles for fear of reprisal. If you want something done, obtained, and "taken care of", we, are your friends.

Pride. An interesting term. Corporate pride is something we must all place great faith it, but should never outweigh the need and necessity of doing what must be done. We go to great lengths to secure our secrecy, and get the job done. Some of our more notable achievements are as follows:

- We have procured a massive storehouse of deadly armaments, rare artifacts, unique biological specimans, advanced technological cybernetics, biological and chemcial research, and mmost important of all, talent. Our methods of procurement are unmatched. You may find it disturbing, but we have also aready visited your offices, hence why we have decided to approach you.

- We have participated in every major galactic encounter, walked away unscathed, and un-noticed. We have helped alter the future of both republic and imperial forces to our better endeavors. We have also "directed" many other species and organizations. We have taken notice in your yours as well, and have decided that our goal are sufficiently similiar.

- Our employees are top notch, and well compensated. A happy family, makes a productive family. We have recruited employees from every walk of life. We only the best of the best. We have recruited the foremost minds in biological weapon development and enhacement, Slicing, Cybernetics, Arms development, Archeology, and research. If you've ever gone looking for something, and been unable to find it, thats because we were there first. Our "security" division is prepared at a moments notice to deploy, and eliminae any obstacles in our way.

Our "methods" for achieving success are a trade secret, and something we cannot talk about at this time. We will however say, our our work speaks for itself. The best of our work is only seen in the results, but never a clue that it was us who was responsible We prefer to keep it that way.

A moral compass only gets in the way of business. Whats bad for business, is bad for profits. Results are all that matters. Personal involvement and commitments tend to get in the way. The only thing that matters is the bottom line, in our pursuit for a more profitable and "directed future. We engage you to justify this otherwise.

1. The cocktails and snacks have already been laced with a chemical compound to aide in tracking. We now have locational information of prominent figures with the organization we are infiltrating.

2. We already have replaced the waiters and cooks with implants of our own. The are recording vocal imprints, retinal scans, DNA samples, and fingerprints of the high ranking members of the organization.

3. I do nothing about the experiment. The "experiment" is only meant as a diversion. In the ensuing chaos no one will notice, the real prize, the research data, is missing. The experiment was programmed to destroy any traces of the evidence. My "cowardice" has earned me an easy exit from the premises.

4. My Colleague is left to look the hero, earning the respect of the room, and the attention of the high ranking official's significant others. From there, it is an easy move to obtain authorization and access codes to your businesses most important files.

The infiltration is complete, and no one the wiser.

Please feel free to review our request. We look forward to hearing from you.

-Nezra

Nezra,

While not the correct location for such a business proposition, Mr. Blys has found your answers, particularly to question five, interesting. We'll be in touch.

What do you want to know and why do you want to know it? You're not related to that crazy senator or his daughter are you? Nothing personal, but I don't get all touchy-feely with anyone I just meet...unless of course you are smokin-hot...like me! Why do I want to be part of your family? The better question is why you want me! I mean, look at me! Who doesn't? I's hip, sly, and easy on the eye!

Hey, I thawed the Ice Princess Risha, Tamed the Warrior Princess Akavi, and even seduced a smokin sith along the way. Not to mention bagging the senator's daughter as a bonus! Booo-ya!

How? It's easy when you're me darlin! Just using my natural charm and good looks! And...I AM "whatever it takes" , whenever I can take it! That's right... Also, a good blaster or two is always a good fall back option.

Compass shmumpass. Just need to know which way is up and down or in and out...and of course, where I get paid.

Well I would slide over to her with a drink for each of us. Casually stomp on the creature to keep it under control why I work my magic. Then as we head back to her place...stomp it again to make sure it stays there til the cleaning crew arrives.

Mal

Smuggler and snuggler extraordinaire

Send me a wave babe, you know you want to. :)

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

I am a successful smuggler, saving the galaxy and i am interested in learning how to make weapons to help the republic in anyway i can.

Stopping Skavak from stealing my ship :). Saving a Wookie from torture. Stopping a great imperial ship from firing.

I just had to put my mind to it, and think what's best to do.

This, might get in the way, because i have to always do what's right, maybe Crezka doesn't think that way.

I would tell someone close er to him to stop the experiment ASAP

Security or Research.

CZ-198 Application

I've spent the better part of the last decade searching for my two brothers, hunting them to atone for their actions against my family - the family they destroyed when they attacked our parents, killing our mother and resigning our father to a life of constant medical care on Coruscant. The years haven't been easy, and although I've come close to finding them, they've alluded my grasp each time I've grown near. In my pursuit, I've nearly depleted the resources left in our family vault with travel expenses, requisitioning intelligence from information brokers, equipment upgrades, and repairs. I've managed to find an occasional job to help supplement the cost needed to continue my quest, but the galaxy can be...shall we say "cruel", in how it constantly siphons away anything in excess...and the Hutts haven't made things any easier with their gluttonous tendencies.

I want to join Czerka in order to have some security - not in protection for myself, but as a safety net for continued income as I continue my search. Yes, my revenge may be my undoing in the end, but I am persistent and faithful, 100%. I live by my promises, my dedication, and my word is my bond, and any who employ me soon realize that if they want the job done right, they need not look further.

I tend not to catalog milestones in my life as vanity is nothing more than a reflective pool with no depth, but if it's a requirement of employment, the following should suffice:

i. During a transport to Coruscant, our vessel came under attack. I managed to lead a small group through their forces, battling our way to the bridge where we fought and defeated a powerful Sith Apprentice. It was my first encounter with the Sith, a group of beings I had thought long dead, but grew to realize they had once again surfaced in the galaxy, so it's now become a side-mission of mine to aid the Republic whenever I can as I continue the search for my brothers.

ii. In my travels following the trail of my brothers, I was eventually led to a prison planet where its inhabitants were in constant battle with themselves, as well as both the Republic and Empire. This "Tomb" as it was come to be known as, held various criminals, some who had practiced a meta-science mixed with elements and magic, others simply enemies of the republic that were sentenced to a life of imprisonment rather than an execution. When I arrived on the planet, looking into a lead I had acquired from an informant in House Organa, I learned of an impending attack on the Warden of the prison - having aided him with some "housekeeping" amongst the inmates, I felt obliged to aid in his defense of the control station. Several inmates were killed in this battle, but I felt no remorse for their demise as their condemnation was just.

iii. As I've traveled the galaxy, I've made some enemies as well as some friends - friends that I've helped when they've had no other recourse, enemies I've defeated when they've given me none. I take no pride in the destruction of others, of life, but there are times when certain actions are needed in order to help the greater good, to progress an event-part of a chain, to impact the force with a ripple spreading across all life, felt in the deepest corners of shadows. I stand for what will preserve our very existence, not defined by the limits of the Jedi Council (as my parents taught me), but by life itself - this is my goal, my path, my greatest accomplishment after I'm gone.

I do what is needed, when it is needed. It may be a thin line I walk, but my balance has never faltered, neither has my focus on my own, or any other task presented before me.

The life I've chosen has brought me to many passes, some I've overcome easily, others I've had to struggle with both internally, and physically. The path I take may not be as true as the Jedi way might define, but it is what I've chosen, and one which I believe is just. My morality is defined by the balance I keep, one that sees both the light and the dark as I venture, but also serves a higher purpose of life. Choices I make, doors I open, actions I take - each is towards the goal I seek, and each is with purpose.

If my task is to preserve this experiment, I'll act accordingly and take whatever steps needed to regain control. If it threatens those that can not defend themselves, I will take action to aid them - it all depends on the terms presented and what my role is in the experiment itself as the expected outcome may involve some sacrifice as an intended course of action.

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

The weapons beeter guns = better operations

trapping darth jadus, becoming a expert in cybertech, having hundreds of sucessfull operations

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? yes i would i killed thousands to capture darth jadus

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? No ive already done the impossible and the extreme

first try to tame it and make me have a major sucess. if not shout it with a tazor but in case its deadly through a holo cage at it and inject it with mind control serum and froce it back to where it belongs even if the odds are it will break the creatures mind. After all the emploies concerns are my concerns

CZ-198 Application

I'm a motivated, driven, ambitious self starter who has recently returned to the sector after some time spent away, dealing with challenging interpersonal situations, diplomatic disagreements, and large scale territorial disputes in other sectors...for the highest bidders. I am a firm believer in "The victors write the history books". Also looking for good health benefits.

I believe my unique skills, grasp of complex corporate politics, and ability to work in tense and challenging environments would be of great benefit (and yield great profits) to Czerka.

1) Successfully mediated (with considerable prejudice) a territorial dispute between a multi-race/multi-cultural alliance and an entity known as Zhaitan.

2) Acted on behalf of a secret cabal, known as "The Illuminati", to further their interests and prevent invasion of their sector by a powerful outside interest known as "The Elder Gods". This was done with minimal visibility (as per employer specifications).

3) Infiltrated large group, under cover, of territorial black and white bear-like creatures (referred to , indigenously, as "pandas") and, at the right time, turned on them (slaughtering many) in order to effect positive world change. Full disclosure: This was not done on contract....this was a personal milestone for me (accomplished while "on vacation"..sorta like those "great hunts".). I really, REALLY, hated those pandas...

Through considerable planning and, when necessary, blood shed. Some would say treachery (though that's a matter of perspective...and given I was successful, their perspective doesn't really matter, since they're likely dead). If you prefer "whatever it takes"...that's apt. So long as you're not really asking for the details of "whatever". You might not be able to handle the truth....and most employers prefer to maintain an essence of plausible deniability.

My moral compass points squarely toward my wallet.....because nobodies morals ever paid to repair their weapons and armor.

Depends. Are you paying me to keep my colleagues safe and productive? Is the experiment valuable to the company? Which of those two carries a higher priority? Is the experiment classified (as in, nobody sees it an lives)?

If so, I take those factors into account and do what you're paying me to do. I might even enjoy it a little.

Assuming none of the factors, above is pertinent and I'm left to my own devices:

I first ensure that I'm standing near the safest and furthest egress (because why shed blood...especially mine, if there are no credits to be made?) from where the fireworks will ensue.

Then I wait. And watch. Because if it's unstable and dangerous enough to cause significant damage at the reception, it's likely unstable and dangerous enough for, at some point, that someone will want to pay me to kill it. When that happens...it's good to know your enemies tactics, weaknesses, habits, and general fighting style.

When I've learned enough (or there appears to be imminent danger), I make my exit.....stage left.

Edited by pilferk

MdLogan,

I would be a terrible Czerka HR representative if I did not read all of our applications! However, due to our beloved Corporation's much deserved popularity, I am unable to respond to every submission we receive. I do try to respond to all of our most promising candidates. You can look forward to a few more responses today!

Does that include ones posted yesterday? Are we also allowed to resubmit our application?

Edited by GragorArtis

A member of Dark Council. The conqueror of Corellia. Many died by my hand. I don't want to be a part of Czerka family, but I am interested in trying out new toys.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of.

Darth Thanaton dead. SOA dead. Lucky, not that Lucky anymore... dead.

There's no peace, there's only passion. Noone can stop me from achieving my goal and stay alive.

I am a member of Dark Council.

I will enjoy my cocktails. I will punish my colleague. I'll enjoy his experiment.

As an Independent Contractor working with Nezra's Cartel, I can reinforce his application in high regard. There is no one else in the Galaxy who could better facilitate a beneficial relationship with the Czerka Corporation. Although I am not in a position to divulge much of the workings of the Cartel, I can only confirm that the resources available within Nezra's Cartel are unmatched.

/naiad

CZ-198 Application

Name is Vistros. A sith. Regardless, of what I am, I seek employment with your securities. As to my past...well, that is just best kept extremely under wraps. Czerka means power. I like power. It also means that that are a connection I would like to have.

Ah. Now, I wouldn't mind sharing some of my accomplishments. First would be the revenge for my brother's killers and the enslavement they put us through. Second would be the rather secret slaughtering of fellow Acolytes while we were tested with gathering 'test subjects' on a farm. They were sorely missed. The last would be the 'disappearance' of several political figures and their families.

First one I hid a knife, stabbed one of the slavers in the leg and took his gun. There were no witnesses to this. Second, they underestimated me, just like I planned. I made myself appear weak and of low intellect. They assumed a slave wouldn't have the power. Their rotting corpses shall never be found. No witnesses left after I was done. Last. I infiltrated their ranks. I poisoned one of them, framed his brother. Slit the throat of another. Framed one of her bodyguards. Drowned one more. A Jedi found me. He just joined the others. I could go on, but I won't. So, yeah, I say I'll do whatever it takes.

No such thing as a moral compass for me. Hardly. I enjoy the questionables. They usually involve my favorite past-times. Murder, betrayal, and sabotage.

Well, I would make sure that he would be the only one in its way when it broke loose. Afterwards, I will quickly subdue it. If I can't subdue it, I'll just make sure that it can be salvaged.

Is this some sort of role playing thing?

im going to assume they are using a roleplaying feature to bring about players ideas for new content. Thats why they are making this all R&D based.