Looking for your tips and tricks :D

Spider_Girl

So many new people are playing and although I'm not new I didn't really play much as I was still very into Skyrim when I first got the game so I'm interested in any tips and tricks you guys picked up in your year of playing. Of course this is helpful for all the new members we have had due to the f2p starting yesterday :D

Make use of the quick travel and fleet pass when you need it. Some planets have alot of boring running or flying to get back to your mission completion.

Do some research offline, the class forums here have great tips on how to be a better player in your class. torhead.com has good info on items and NPCs, especially tips for beating hard bosses.

Group up with people, it's fun. Be honest, say you're a noob and ask for help and tips. 99.9% of the player-base will take you under their wing and show you the ropes.

don't rush the story. that's the best part of the game. :p also roll alts so that you can experience multiple stories and play styles, as well as take advantage of legacy unlocks.

/agree

PS - Please make it stop!!! The orange dot just doesn't go away!!!

I have two characters (one sith and one Jedi) I am really having fun. Big thanks to the more experienced players who give tips to the newer players (that would be me). several times I have been stuck on some small issue ans was helped by the forums. So from me to all of you, THANK YOU. :D