Experienced Players LF Guild

Alassa

Hello Harbinger people! Me and a friend are looking for a heavy raiding guild. We enjoy raiding and progression. We have both done HM DF up to the 3rd boss. We have multiple toons. I can DPS/Heal. I was learning how to tank. My friend is a experienced tank and can also dps as well. I have a Sent that's nearly all 78s. I have both a Scoundrel an Sage healer nearly maxed out in 78s.

My friend has a Shadow Tank well geared, along with a guardian. He has other toons but those two are the ones he plays the most.

We are looking for a guild that can either clear DP/DF or is progressing toward clearing both ops. We are available any time after 8PM server.

Should look into joining <Textbook Execution> we are currently building a developmental team for new and returning raiders. A unique aspect of our guild is that all of our raid teams carry no alts from other teams. This way, every member of a raid team can enjoy true progression through content. We are a small boutique guild so you will receive mentorship from our veteran players, but at the same time get to enjoy progression as the people in your team wont already know all the mechanics. We are also a group of pretty laid back people, we are usually always trolling each other in teamspeak and generally have fun while we raid.

Whisper either thorizine or Sirisi in game and we can have a chat about your in-game goals and we can see if you are a match for our guild. Or you can apply at http://textbookexecution.enjin.com/recruitment

Edited by raidmac

Hi there :-) Check us out in <Quantum> - we're a raiding guild by nature, dabbling in PvP and other activities as well. We focus on being a single team, tight-nit, and excelling in what we do. We have some great people and need more right now, particularly a seasoned healer. We do DF and/or DP most weeks but also mix it up with some of the other ops and now we're looking at NiM modes.

We raid around 7:30 or 8 pm pacific time on the weekends with some dispersed midweek as well. Contact Parasi or Ginga'ninja in game or send us a message on our website if you'd like to hop in some raids with us. We like to get to know people so we take it pretty easy on recruitment, just come and see if it's the right place for you.